Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, ShamusTheTinker said:

I play with my nephew on 963 official and the server has been down since the 21st.  This is ridiculous as it's my main character and most of my dino's are on that server.

So my post got moved, but there is no answer to the fact my server has been down for 3 days and is now listed as dead on Battle metrics?

Please consider fixing the server at 1587 Gen 2. The amount of crash and rollback4 in a row so far) then losing everything you had during missions is absolutely trash. Might be caused by someone duping or just server issues but it is ruining the experience for all involved. I don’t understand why we report and report things to never have anything done about it, but yeah I am super excited about the event we won’t be able to play bc the server keeps crashing. 

Edited by MFChiefSquirrel

Can anyone else verify if this up? I can't find it, but can find several other servers that are same characteristics. 

I think I get kicked when the update started right after un-crypoding  my Giga baby that I was solo raising. I am presuming it is dead... wish they would warn you... 

Edited by sco

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic