Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Eu 936 has been offline for 6 hours now. Crashed 11 times yesterday 

How can these servers be so trash in 2021? you have 70 slots but it can't even handle 20 people with transfers open

Should've spended the money u wasted on vin diesel to be in the trailer on new servers instead

Edited by Miesen043
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Day 1 resets happen often enough that they have their own checkbox on the server outage form; make sure to fill that out. The server support team will load up the most recent server save when they get around to it; those are done every 15 mins so at most you lose 15 mins of progress. 

Ah, I’ve done all the forms, so have others but I just wanted speak here to see if people have had this issue fixed before. Rather find out before starting to build. Thanks 😊

1 hour ago, Miesen043 said:

Eu 936 has been offline for 6 hours now. Crashed 11 times yesterday 

How can these servers be so trash in 2021? you have 70 slots but it can't even handle 20 people with transfers open

Should've spended the money u wasted on vin diesel to be in the trailer on new servers instead

Same on 1005.

Dear SurviveTheArk yesterday, Sunday September 5 there were more than 5 rollbacks of 5min unless these were all day I have lost 5 tek feeders and 1 argen. Today's dua September 6 Monday there was another rollback and it interferes with the gameplay on the server Please help us this Step in Gen 2 1537 Writes TheAlexMdzYT from the Rias Gremory tribe

Hi,

Almost every week this server crashes...

Sometimes some servers of Genesis 2 disappeared for days...we went to another server because of that.

Can't enjoy events.

Submitting a ticket is useless...support doesn't react quickly...and when it does, admins said they can't do anything.

So we get stuck with a game and its DLC i paid for nothing.

Most of studios offers compensations for lighter situations....paying for DLC we can't play...it's literally scamming people.

A lawsuit would be easy to win...

Something has got to be done.

I am on Genesis II 919 server, and we are experiencing a massive amount of crashes - so many that it's becoming difficult to play the game to a reasonable level.

It's starting to feel like it did at release, when there was an overwhelming amount of crashes and lagspikes, however it's honestly worse now than it was then.

I have submitted countless of server outage reports, as have many other of my server mates to no avail.

As per Battlemetrics' overview of downtime the server has been down more or less every 2-3 hours for 39+ minutes - meaning we've lost A LOT of Evolution event hours. 

I've monitored it for some days know and usually it is indeed just around 39 minutes. It's becoming a pattern to the point where I can say "Ah don't worry, it'll be up in x amount of minutes" and be right. 

I added the minutes up to hours and it means we've lost around 10~ hours of Evolution X event due to crashes, and that's me being reasonable. 

This simply can not keep going on, as it's practically to the point where people are starting to talk on the server about it not being worth creating/breeding/building anything, because the server will crash so it's pointless.

I don't know if the problem is related to the huge amount of Chinese dupers we have on the server with so many dinos, cloning chambers, massive bases - one is covering the ENTIRE half-moon shaped mid section! It takes me about 5 minutes to load it all and it nearly crashes me if I go near it - I have a decent computer so that's not the issue (truth - we have A LOT of dupers and I wish WildCard would actually deal with it) or what the problem is, but regardless it needs to be fixed so the game is playable.

Edit; at 3.55 PM after 6 hours and 9 minutes downtime the server is finally up.. for now.

Edit @ 6.46 PM - Server crashed after 2H & 51 minutes which indeed is in pattern with what I said earlier of crash every 2-3 hours. Will attach updated screenshot once server is back up.

Edit @ 09.09.2021 9.16 AM - Update rolled out at approxiately 10.10 PM - server stable til 07.09 AM this morning where it had a short outage of 2 mins - hardly worth mentioning. Currently, there is another crash ongoing, which has now lasted 17 minutes. It'll be exciting to see if it last the standard 39-49 minutes. 7 day server uptime has dropped from 93% before this weekends evolution event to 86% as of today. Attached updated screenshot

Edit @ 09.10.2021 - Server crashes have were manageable for a whole 24H nearly, but are now back to being.. well, I'd say the newly attached screenshot will speak for itself.

I'll be back!

Best,

Aleriah

Arkadia

Gen II - 919

919 outage.png

Updated serverlog.png

Edited by Aleriah
Update

• XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic