Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

You must mean gaining.

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

Hey I have been starting to get back into ark on a crossplay server and I got on today and the server is gone is there anything I can do to get my character and things back I've spent a lot of time and was enjoying in and I hate the fact that not only is all my stuff gone but I have no pve ragnarok maps I can get on

Is there anything I can do

It is now entering the 8th day since I was last able to access PS4 offical Ragnarok 4.

If timers are still running the cables, pipes and a handfull of wooden rails will soon vanish, if they have not already and almost 200 dinos will auto decay if they have not already starved.

Nobody can access the server, I know of people in UK, Germany, USA, South Africa and Mexico who have tried to get on the server and it is not in the list.

Most of us have submitted outage reports, some of us have been on twitter. As yet not a word from the WC team, the member of staff Twitter identifies as the lead server admin would rather post pictures of bottle drinks than make sure the server network is running smoothly.

Even the tight lipped MMO devs at blizzard would have responded to tweets and outage reports by now.

It doesnt even take 2 minutes to reply to a tweet, forum post or report to say they are working on it. I can only assume that they dont give a damn about the players.

usually when servers are down all things are staying as they were when the server crashs so you don't have to worry about your stuff and dinos, all will be the same as when you left with maybe a roll back than can be from 10mn to 30. Nothing will decay, the problem is not here.

The problem is : servers are down ! and it's long ! and when will they be up again ? 

I want to believe WC is working on the problem but yes, just a word would be apropriate....

Edited by clotmoumoute

I hope that it is only that the server is down.

If the problem is the network preventing people getting on, then the server is still running and everything could still decay before they pull their fingers from their backsides and do something.

I have played many of the big MMOs as well as online crafty games with small teams such as boundless. WC are the first company behind any of these online games to remain so tight lipped about a problem.

My Gen 2 server PVE 974 has been down for more than 12 hours. I have tried filling the outage form, messaged in discord and even tried tweeting. There has been no acknowledgement from WC team that they have received reports, nor that they are working on the problem. From what I can see, the entire server cluster that 974 is on has been affected. Is there some way we can get an update?

This server has been crashing constantly since it started. The lag spikes are frequently longer than 30 seconds and often cause random disconnects. This crash has been on going for more than 13 hours as of right now and I am hoping to get some information on what is happening.

Server name : NA-PVE-Official-GenTwo974

Region : NA

Map : Gen 2

Problem : Server has been down for more than 13 hours now. It appears to be the entire cluster that the server is on. Any word from WC? I would like to know that they are aware and get a rough idea as to when we can look to having it back online.

• ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline