Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

Slow server, some Chinese with 300 clone machines and selling dinos for real money on e-bay and when you are about to report it, you will wakes up with a base full of brontosaurs with a secondary account and nothing can be done. This server is with constant Crashes, rollbacks, they are even crashes that last more than 24 hours. There are also a lot of people who are uneducated, arrogant and completely clueless. This is the life of EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo1008, please, if you want to have a real experience with the ARK, don't come to this server. And to compensate, several missions are buggy that, even finishing, fail in the end.

1 hour ago, InsaneTM said:

Slow server, some Chinese with 300 clone machines and selling dinos for real money on e-bay and when you are about to report it, you will wakes up with a base full of brontosaurs with a secondary account and nothing can be done. This server is with constant Crashes, rollbacks, they are even crashes that last more than 24 hours. There are also a lot of people who are uneducated, arrogant and completely clueless. This is the life of EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo1008, please, if you want to have a real experience with the ARK, don't come to this server. And to compensate, several missions are buggy that, even finishing, fail in the end.

I thought the Chinese were region locked like OC servers?

1 hour ago, noodaboy said:

OC-PVE-Official-GenTwo999 BATTLEMETRICS

Everyday we get average 8 rollbacks.  Let screenshot speak for itself.  Follow the battlemetrics link to see for yourself.  We been sending tickets, but I see this happening to other gentwo servers as well.

Just tired of this.  So darn tired..

999-004.jpg

I can totaly understand where you comming from, but sadly this will not end... aslong the Developer don't care don't interact and just ignore these cases (my Server is currently down for almost 5 Hours it has a short hickup where it was accessable but its allready down again) Ark on Official is like beeing in a Relationship with a abusive Person and the Developer Wildcard is this mentioned Person... its hard to leave such a Relationship because you spend alot of time and effort in it... thats natural... People usualy don't like leaving stuff behind they put so much into... but they will not change... so most People stick with it and sure complain... but they ignore the complains alltogether...

Thats the reason why i say i would never buy & play ARK2 not even on discount. Because i know for a fact the Developer don't care... about their Players, thats proved by their actions... or the lack off... so im sure ARK2 will be the same mess...

Edited by Lordpav

the communication and the status / condition of the servers is far beyond pathetic.  WC gives a flying F about pretty much anything apart from cashing in. Not even about their own rules they assembled in the CoC. I admit that running public servers maybe eats some of their gain but not a small portion of the Official and Legacy servers are sponsored by Nitrado for what they get the Link in the main menue in return.

The fading candle at the end of the tunnel is that even official servers experience massive lags and server crashes and not just Legacy. but then again most of the servers crashing are hosted by aforementioned company and located in Germany. NA based servers, even operated by the same company, run more stable.

• ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline