Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, Stormbournxox said:

1588 been having roll backs almost every day. They are atleast 10min roll backs. Someone mentioned ammo box being used in duping. It feels like it's caused by duping the roll backs but can't be 100% if thus can be looked into please we would much appreciate it thank you.

they 'll look into that as much as they'll check on this thread: Not at all.

on a sidenote: 9th time for 946

So just yesterday, i still able to find and join my smalltribe server like normal. However, today this morning, suddenly the server disappeared from the server list. I tried to search for it in favorite tab, then my survivors tab and official tab but no chance. I also tried to join by using server IP but it said server not responding. And the thing is, on battlemetric, it clearly showed that there are people on server, that mean the server is fine and the problem is somehow at my end?

Also, when i use VPN, i was able to find the server but cant join because connection time out, when i turn off VPN, the server disappear like before.  Anyone have clue on how to fix this?

Edited by Pandoriux

Not sure if this is related but the other day I was unable to access Legacy Extinction servers 927 and 928, both show up and running, and people join, but I can't even see them. I checked steam servers and they were there as not responding, I am unable to ping the servers, so I removed them, but still nothing. I tried a VPN and I can get to 928, but still can't see 927. Not sure what is happening.

23 hours ago, nameless said:

I am glad that they are making ark 2 instead of continuing ark after gen2
I guess that really do make my survival end here........
Sometimes I just wished that I had never knew "ARK", never stayed, never got attached

Hello nameless,

jeah i totaly agree with you. Getting attached to it, is the thing that keep us from leaving... its exactly the same like an abusive relationship, there is no difference here... the victim always wishes and hopes the other one will change... and they wait and hope and wait and hope... and it never happens... why because the victim stays anyway... so the other ones don't has to change... there is no reason to change... thats why the victim has to do the change... its sad... but true...

Edited by Lordpav

First time posting and possibly last time playing. After more than 2 years of playing a few hours a week due to full time work and other things going on, I log in this morning only to find out the server is back on day 4. I lost everything as have the other players in the server and were all equally peeved. I have bases across 4 other maps and now I fear the same will eventually happen if I decide to start over. I know most of you will say "welcome to Ark" or some other similar variation of the joke that's not really a joke. It's disheartening to find out everything you grind for is gone when you have little time as it is to enjoy it. I hope it was a mistake and it rolls back. If not, I already wrote my best friend and told my husband (who's practically done everything himself) that we should just Uninstall and look for a new game. 

19 minutes ago, doehrli said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform?fbzx=681965502124476810

U need to submit a ticket for server outage.  Im on 1440 and the same thing happened to me.  Seen this happen before and wc restored the servers but u need to report it

Thanks for that. I like the game enough to not want to leave but so many things keep happening that it causes more stress than fun. It's sad that things like this keep happening. 

4 hours ago, Gacchan said:

Today I find my main base server fully reset to day 1.

Bases, tribes, dinos, all gone.

I hope this can be fixed.

1 hour ago, Tremors1973 said:

it cannot be reset without warning and no one does anything after 10 hours,
I've lost everything ?
Do you know how to contact an admin to solve the problem?

21 minutes ago, PussNBootz said:

First time posting and possibly last time playing. After more than 2 years of playing a few hours a week due to full time work and other things going on, I log in this morning only to find out the server is back on day 4. I lost everything as have the other players in the server and were all equally peeved. I have bases across 4 other maps and now I fear the same will eventually happen if I decide to start over. I know most of you will say "welcome to Ark" or some other similar variation of the joke that's not really a joke. It's disheartening to find out everything you grind for is gone when you have little time as it is to enjoy it. I hope it was a mistake and it rolls back. If not, I already wrote my best friend and told my husband (who's practically done everything himself) that we should just Uninstall and look for a new game. 

For all of you,

You should report your server issue here https://ark.gg/outage

And as you can see in this form, the "Day 1 reset" is a known problem. So report it and hopefully they will revert your server back to his previous state before the reset.

It happened to my server too (Ragnarok210) when gen2 got released and it just happened again. Last time, they took 2 or 3 days to take care of it. Now I'm still waiting for them to take care of "round 2".

Just be patient. If they take longer than 3 days, you can start yelling to make a scene.

@Gacchan @Tremors1973 @PussNBootz

For all of you,

You should report your server issue here https://ark.gg/outage

And as you can see in this form, the "Day 1 reset" is a known problem. So report it and hopefully they will revert your server back to his previous state before the reset.

It happened to my server too (Ragnarok210) when gen2 got released and it just happened again. Last time, they took 2 or 3 days to take care of it. Now I'm still waiting for them to take care of "round 2".

Just be patient. If they take longer than 3 days, you can start yelling to make a scene.

You can't do anything on this server without running the risk of losing everything. If you are in the Lua biome, if the server crashes, you are killed by anti-meshing, you lose the hover or the stryder. If you tamed an animal minutes before it crashed, the rollback makes you lose that animal. If you have teleported from one teleporter to another, seconds before the crash, you lose the hover... stay under the mesh of the game, and after a while you lose... these are all events that have happened to me with this raptoring crash. This has been going on for two months now, who takes responsibility? Changing servers is out of the question, too many hours wasted here on this server.

985 EU Gen2 is down again i didn't even manage to play for 5 mins, Gen2 was released in June and the server has already 3 days of down time in total (according to Battlemetrics). I don't understand they have so much money from everyone why they just don't build better computer servers with increased securities to avoid Ddos attacks.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic