Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Stop wasting everyone's time by hijacking their complaints about official servers, and turning them into a back and forth on why they should play unofficial. We weren't born yesterday. Many of us have

Posted Images

15 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

So we can't expect better server performance in Ark 2?

Why should we? I mean it works for them right? Aslong you buy their Game it doesn't matter to them... thats the Attitude they Show for the last 6 Years... And compared to Atlas (another Wildcard Game) Ark does well... Atlas is a total Cluster**** even compared to Ark... and their they have the same Attitude...

So jeah i will defenetily not buy Ark2 not even on sale because as a Company thats the only Language they understand... Money... im aware and sure there will be enough Lemmings to throw more Billions at their Face... But when i can expect Poop why should i buy this?

And jeah 1005 is down... like many other Servers and Wildcard simply don't adress this...

Edited by Lordpav
Reason
16 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

So we can't expect better server performance in Ark 2?

This is just my opinion, of course, but I don't see any reason to expect it.

1) Company culture - WildCard is still Wildcard. Their company culture hasn't changed since the beginning, nothing about the company culture has changed since they were bought by Snail Games, even with a different parent company they're still managed by the people who started WC to begin with.

2) Follow the money - the business model will still be the same. When a game makes money based on server performance then server performance will be a top priority, when a game makes money based on selling more copies and only a small minority of players actually play on the Official servers then server performance will never be a top priority. WildCard is in the business of publishing the game, they are not in the business of providing top performing game servers.

We have been experiencing the same issues daily in this game.  Makes it completely unplayable.  Can't leave the base and do anything without the game crashing every 20 to 30min and then it rolls back 30min.  At that point we don't even know what it got done, did we feed our dinos before the rollback ETC. ETC. ETC.  They are killing Ark 2 at this point.  Ark 1 run runs worse than games in beta.

1587 gen2 server performance is absolute trash. Constant ping spikes, 1+ minute lag spikes, crashes, rollbacks, and now the new thing.....NO WILD DINO SPAWNS. yes. U read correctly. 0 wild dino spawns except for the odd alpha here and there. 

I don't know why I'm complaining here, the devs don't even venture here to read the issues. And WC, if I'm wrong, prove me wrong and reply to me....

Official PvE Gen2 968 goes down consistently, nearly every two hours. There was a crash 1 hour, I log back in, refarm everything that rolled back and it crashes AGAIN. Regardless of the reason, which I suspect duping and other nonsense, how is this acceptable? Nearly 10% total server downtime. 10%! Pathetic server performance. Now give me the excuse "play on single player if you dont wanna blab blahs blah" no, well it seems private servers and single player have the same damn problems, perhaps for entirely different reasons. 

EDIT: 4 crashes in 10 hours. 

Edited by Boud

Re: server 998... I think they killed the original 998 and installed the backup on another IP. Yesterday, I was voice chatting with my tribemate who said he has to manually lookup 998, and then he finds it and it is up... he logged in to refresh. He also said Battlemetrics shows 2 998s... one live and one dead. I tested that in the server lookup screen, and sure enough... it was there... even though it shows as down on my favorites and survivor lookups.

Take this with a grain of salt, as I did not personally login and play on the server. But, I can say I got different results yesterday when I did the lookup under official server and 998.

If this turns out to be true, other people with 'dead' servers should try it.

969 has been poopting the bed all...day...long...

07/07/2021 1:11 AM Ongoing 00:07
07/06/2021 11:51 PM 07/07/2021 12:30 AM 00:39
07/06/2021 9:40 PM 07/06/2021 10:04 PM 00:24
07/06/2021 6:25 PM 07/06/2021 7:19 PM 00:54
07/06/2021 3:21 PM 07/06/2021 3:45 PM 00:24
07/06/2021 1:19 PM 07/06/2021 1:42 PM 00:24
07/06/2021 10:29 AM 07/06/2021 10:53 AM 00:24
07/06/2021 6:34 AM 07/06/2021 6:53 AM 00:19
07/06/2021 2:47 AM 07/06/2021 3:03 AM 00:17
07/06/2021 12:19 AM 07/06/2021 12:42 AM 00:24

You think this is fun? Tame something, boop, it's gone. Do a mission, boop, the rewards are gone. Start in on a void or shadow, or reaper queen impregnation...kiss that goodbye, cause when the server comes back up, they're gone! Fix your poop.

• lTaySoNl changed the title to 656 server unavailable in steam but available in epic games 2 days!
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic