Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

Posted Images

hello,

since days the server has a ping of 190-250 ,lags of about over a minute,so taming and breeding is almost impossible thats the reason why animals or more dinosaurs dies, and the game isnt really fun cause u cant do nothing but wait for the game a handle the lags and waste ur time. its unaceptable that we had to wait for this map with nothing but lags  for  almost over a year, we were really exited for the game to start but seeing that the map doesnt get fixed since many days now its a waste of time and a waste of money.....

we hope that u could fix that soon.

sincerely yours,

the foxys a-team

The server is down .. we can't play since yesterday, ping more than 200, it freezes and sends you to the main menu every 5 minutes, it's unacceptable, we pay for a game where we can't be even 5 minutes.. 

We demand maintenance and fix this, it's stressful, not only is this server there are several that have the same problem.

It is unacceptable that you have not answered me this since yesterday that I presented the first notice.

Just now, Cookieman2756 said:

server pvp valguero 1096 on ps4 has been down for nearly two weeks, with absolutely no response for why. Like it isnt even known. If any support can see this could you give an idea of when itll be back

Please fix I have all my items on it. And for it to just disappear is heartbreaking and will cause to lose motivation to play 

Even if I and my tribe mates could just get our characters off would be tremendously helpful 

5 hours ago, XaralDoBruxo said:

And there goes gen2 server 926 again. for more than 8 hours already. this is not a good thing. 4 outage reports filed alerady

So the server isn't down. However.... WILCARD CHANGED THE ADDRESS OF THE SERVER.

What does this mean?

Well, for one Battlemetrics won't pick up on the change.

But the worse consequence is that the server DOESN'T SHOW ON "MY SURVIVORS" SERVER LIST. I started to use that list as the main server where I play has changed IP without notice and warning after a crash. I started to use that list to try and catch these kinds of situations, to prevent having to be constantly forced to either scroll through the server list without end or constantly having to filter for the server that I want. That should be the point of the "My Survivors" or even the "Favorites" server list filter. I stopped favoriting server due to previous IP ADDRESS changes, because I thought "Ok, so I am favoriting addresses (ip+port) rather than the server instance". So I thought that "My survivors" would be a good compromise as my characters should be easily tracked. Apparently EVEN THAT IS WRONG.

As a consequence, I lost all my inventory. This is because I was outside a safe area, the server crashed and then it wouldn't be up until I suddenly thought of trying to search the server on the "official server list". When I got back on, I had been killed and the death cache had despawned.

If anyone on the team reads this: please improve this aspect, so we don't loose our stuff. I'm not saying that the addresses shouldn't change, because I know a couple of reasons why that might happen. I'm also not saying that you should warn users of address change, because that should be not relevant to the users. What I am saying is: make the server filters a bit more resilient to this event. If I have two possibilities of filters, I'd expect that they would be able to work regardless. That said, I concede that "Favorites" MIGHT be address based. The "My survivors" list however, does not in any stretch makes me think of an address filter, rather a "Servers where there's data associated with my online ID" filter. That, in and of itself is not related to address filters.

EDIT: clarification

Edited by XaralDoBruxo

If filling tickets doesn't help lets give it a try here:

Gen2 947 is crashing and rolbacking every single day for about two weeks.

I repeat:

947 goes down and there are big rollbacks EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Guys: would you help us, please? 

And yeah - of course there is high ping - mostly 150, but from time to time it changes.

To average 190.

But lets first deal with outages, then we can focus on high ping reasons.

Regards

Michal

Edited by Michau

Today was the last straw. I took a break from Ark for a week due to the horrible stability of the Official Gen 2 servers. I logged in today to check if it had improved and feed my dinos. After 10 minutes of gathering food in 150+ ping the server crashed. It stayed down for over an hour and when I got back it restored a point before I fed any dinos.

I'm done with Ark.

• ChiefTexan changed the title to No Unofficial PC Dedicated Servers for PS4/PS5