Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• brenon45 changed the title to Xbox Ark All Servers Missing! [DON'T UPDATE TILL ITS RESOLVED]
28 minutes ago, Tyx2 said:

Wondering if they will rollback..

ppl are raising and then there’s tames 

already lost a rex and a rollrat to gen2 not looking forward to babies dieting 

We got rex lines in the process and reapers so we're hoping as well they rollback to when ot started.

Luckily we loaded up a few maewings with full inventory so we were pretty safe but not everyone will be in the same boat.

• brenon45 changed the title to Xbox Ark All Servers Missing! [Issue has been Noticed and been fixed]
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Albanator said:

I am in Korea so keep time based off est so if  714pm was when they looked at it, then it would be 6:20am there now… that’s 12hours ago. 

The tweet time is GMT+1 (BST), so it was only an hour ago, at the point I posted it that tweet was just made. So 1 hour not 12 hours.

Edited by GP

• brenon45 changed the title to Xbox Ark All Servers Missing! [RESOLVED]
4 hours ago, GP said:

Took them an hour to fix this for xbox players because that's where the majority player base is these days, everyone else, they don't care, not even a tweet.

They can fix an entire network for xbox in an hour, there was a follow up tweet.

Fix one server on PC?

Two days currently waiting.

Edited by F1tzy
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, fflabitor said:

Server 995 pve restart 30 min to 30 min and rool back  need FiX, 1 week with problem.

I'm also on 995, which is a NA PC server. This has been going on for at least the past four days, with this morning and last night the worst. If you view the Battlemetrics page for this server it looks like a heartbeat its going down so frequently. Evidently it is a cluster on 990's that are suffering this problem. It is making the game virtually unplayable. This needs to be fixed STAT!!

Edited by catnip

1 hour ago, catnip said:

I'm also on 995, which is a NA PC server. This has been going on for at least the past four days, with this morning and last night the worst. If you view the Battlemetrics page for this server it looks like a heartbeat its going down so frequently. Evidently it is a cluster on 990's that are suffering this problem. It is making the game virtually unplayable. This needs to be fixed STAT!!

not even virtually, straight up unplayable.  I spent time farming up mats to make my base, and i've had to do the same thing 3x now for the last hour and a half.  putting down 10 pillars isnt' asking much is it?

19 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

not even virtually, straight up unplayable.  I spent time farming up mats to make my base, and i've had to do the same thing 3x now for the last hour and a half.  putting down 10 pillars isnt' asking much is it?

I am on 995 as well... it's gotten to the point that the server can't stay up for a half hour. The last crash was after less than 15 minutes up. Wilcard needs to take this cluster down and FIX IT. I keep collecting the same mats and building the same things over and over again. The game is unplayable on this server atm.

37 minutes ago, woody92 said:

I am on 995 as well... it's gotten to the point that the server can't stay up for a half hour. The last crash was after less than 15 minutes up. Wilcard needs to take this cluster down and FIX IT. I keep collecting the same mats and building the same things over and over again. The game is unplayable on this server atm.

We have two baby maewings that should've been done yesterday afternoon. They still have almost 10% remaining, and probably won't get finished until next May at this rate. And during 2x its a one day maturation! I feel sorry for anyone raising a giga on there!

Ive said it the past few days on h ere... NA-PVE-997 on PC has been down every hour. Some days its down every 30 mins. Whats most annoying about this isnt just the downed server, is the complete and absolute silence from WC and failure to acknowledge it.

Either they arent monitoring the servers at all, or have zero cares for their paying customers that they cannot so much as acknowledge the fact there is a serious issue affecting servers.

Think with your wallet when Ark 2 hype is out..

Edited by JetJaguar

Lately the lag has been really bad. Wasnt like this on launch, but over the last few days the game has been just about unplayable.

Bounced around a few servers today just trying to find something stable enough to play the Survive the Ark mission to no avail.

DDos, duping, or just bad server performance on the games end ? Maybe all three at once ?

I don't know exactly what the cause is but I know what the result has been - me shutting off the game within 20-30 mins of turning it on.

Not exactly what you want to see in the 2nd week of the delayed DLCs launch.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic