Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Posted Images

hello everyone we play on genesis part 2  990 server we have  crash every 30 minutes and always hard lag , server  need about 10 minutes to come back on line and all time skiff are bugged , ppls die or lost  drops from loot .  how we can have fun  to play?  the very sad thing is we pay this game we  spent many hours to play, build , tame and we lost everythings all time. pls  do something don't joke with our money it's not a free game.

Literally disconnected every few minutes on gen 2 xbox official. Just ridiculous can't even play the game right now. Had I know this was gonna be this bad I'd of not spent anymore money until ark 2. But we all k ow wildcard don't give a f about anyone. They will read this a laugh while rubbing their money grabbing hands together saying hahaha we conned another clown. Shameful. EA r bad but at least they know what they r doing

(NA official PVE Gen2 995 on PC)

Server crashing is getting bad. Not only does the server crash every 1-2 hours, but it also involves a 10-15 minute roll back each time.

When you get kicked back to the server select screen after getting the “connection timeout/lost connection” message, the server is completely gone. You have to sit there and wait for 10+ minutes for the server to even re appear on the list to get back in.

I talked to my friends on PS4, and they aren’t having this issue at all. Assuming it’s a PC servers issue? Is anyone else experiencing this? Or are there just Duper’s on our server making it crash on a consistent timer?

I’m sure WC is aware and working on it, I just wanted to give as many details as possible. It’s so hard to play when you get a 15 minute rollback+crash every hour or 2, then a 10 minute wait for the server to reappear to get back in. It’s really killing my motivation to play :(

Server name : EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok42

Region : EU

Map : Ragnarok

It's been reset to day 1 twice now, been like this for over an hour.

This has likely killed our babies as it's now 2:52 in the UK the only reason we were awake at this time was to imprint, that was just about to be done when the "minor update" was announced with a 10 minute warning. We can't sit up all night hoping the backup still exists or if the constant resets to day one will over write it.

Edited by F1tzy

I just crashed on genesis 2 then server full and tribemate says I died I can’t log in he can’t find my body and I am loosing everything on me that’s some bull poop experience … 

you guys should fix your poop 

I know last experience on any forum or ticket is horrible so I don’t expect anything at all but it’s a crappy experience… 

wish you guys did more at this point 

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to Official EU Server do not appear in server list (XBox/PC)