Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

You must mean gaining.

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

Servers are still offline and I reached out to Snails Game Inc as well and they said they don’t do any support for the game and referred me here. The GM said here that we need to fill a doc online about servers being shut off and still we did and no official answer... this is sad and many of us in embryonic position sobbing at home. Please put the servers back up. Thank you! 

D3B3207D-C634-416C-BC4A-827AA19890D9.jpeg

Hate to sound kinda sandy but Jesus.

This crap happens on half of the new content. Lagnarok, abomination, extinct.

Yes I get some of the content is free but some of it isn't and people buy seasons passes to play.

It's gonna be GREAT!!! poop if failed stay tuned survivors we will fix it soon...... and no community out reach or attempt to relay the causes or issue or resolution. Or Hey we got you. We will be rolling back affected serves to x amount of time prior to collapse.

Yes, people submit tickets.  However, one thing I have learned is some servers are much worse than others.  And I don't thing any are perfect.  All will crash at some point.  The only way I can suggest to improve your game play experience is to try out different servers and move to one that is more agreeable.  It's a lot of work to move your stuff but you will feel better later.  Good luck.

17 hours ago, Swaggee said:

Khruk, does your switch session list populate? Mine doesnt even list...

What do you mean by switch session? I use the Epic client by the way.

Also. 96 hours later. Still unable to log in and my character is still stuck on 963. I'm 100% sure my dinos are dead now and bases are in decay. The bases on the other maps were on day 7, my refresh day when this mess started.

image.png.8bf92837e0af6c0fc44283f60e3e2a24.png

On 1/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, balistikas said:

So after  last patch  something happen with tranfers   can you  pls fix and roll back pls?

Is this for official? I am own a full map cluster. Since the update we are unable to use txt chat, unable to go into admin mode on Gen 2 only... and all of my custom drops are back to default and everything in them is only primitive. Anyone else having these issues on private servers?

2 hours ago, Sivrahc said:

Hate to sound kinda sandy but Jesus.

This crap happens on half of the new content. Lagnarok, abomination, extinct.

Yes I get some of the content is free but some of it isn't and people buy seasons passes to play.

It's gonna be GREAT!!! poop if failed stay tuned survivors we will fix it soon...... and no community out reach or attempt to relay the causes or issue or resolution. Or Hey we got you. We will be rolling back affected serves to x amount of time prior to collapse.

what system you are on? That plays a HUGE role in how your ARK will perform. If you are on any lesser system than a One X... Your going to have problems with Ark.

11 hours ago, SonGohanda said:

me too,
I'm in valguero and I'm trying to go to ragnarok765 but the join button is simply disabled. But it doesn't only happen in ragnarok, I can't go to most servers that start with OC-

Ah, ours is OC also. None of my tribemates can transfer to the OC Rag server. That is somewhat of a relief knowing it's not my character. Luckily my son's character was on there so he can keep things fed. 

Thanks for the confirmation. 

4 hours ago, Dash200879 said:

This server you can’t stay on for 10 minutes, some times it will kick you before you get on. In the last 2 days I have been able to play a total of an hour due to being kicked off. There are servers worse than that? 

IDK, lol, that is pretty bad.  I just left an island server because of constant lag, disconnects, roll backs, and player induced duping crashes.  I could not take it any longer and am almost done with my move.  I am much happier in my new home.  I wouldn't waste any more time there if it is as bad as you say it is.

• ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline