Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, SonGohanda said:

me too,
I'm in valguero and I'm trying to go to ragnarok765 but the join button is simply disabled. But it doesn't only happen in ragnarok, I can't go to most servers that start with OC-

Ah, ours is OC also. None of my tribemates can transfer to the OC Rag server. That is somewhat of a relief knowing it's not my character. Luckily my son's character was on there so he can keep things fed. 

Thanks for the confirmation. 

4 hours ago, Dash200879 said:

This server you can’t stay on for 10 minutes, some times it will kick you before you get on. In the last 2 days I have been able to play a total of an hour due to being kicked off. There are servers worse than that? 

IDK, lol, that is pretty bad.  I just left an island server because of constant lag, disconnects, roll backs, and player induced duping crashes.  I could not take it any longer and am almost done with my move.  I am much happier in my new home.  I wouldn't waste any more time there if it is as bad as you say it is.

• Sebekmoris changed the title to Recent down time of microsoft platform login to official servers.
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic