Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

image.thumb.png.8dee8303f7308488b95849a919792e29.pngIt clearly says you fixed the servers bugs/crash. so why in 30min we experienced servers crash 3 times and 3 times roll back ? (PVE -EU-Genesis part 2 - 990 )A few ppl from China will come in server and the server is arleady down. Do it once and rightly. Not to mention that you add bees to the server it should be from the beginning..

Posted (edited)

Studio Wildcard, a great question that is asked by many right now since Monday morning is why there are no longer any Official Dedicated Arks online without even stating that there would be a shutdown for the servers.

The servers finally all shut down around 2-3PM Pacific Time, going offline one at a time.

I was on Server30 like nearly the entire Switch community, having a massive PvP battle with one another as bobs to kill the time for servers to be put back up. Not mean to spoil the surprise but they never did.

Studio Wildcard, the Switch community needs answers.

We’ve been abandoned for three years nearly with no word from your studio or from Abstraction, (the team that ported Ark: Nintendo Switch) and the Switch community needs answers on this.

We DESERVE answers. 
The community would not be as upset and as annoyed if this was stated ahead of time that Ark: Nintendo Switch is getting permanently shutdown but this was done upon surprise and out of nowhere.

Studio Wildcard, please give us word about what happened on Monday and inform the Switch community of what happened along with if the Servers will still be shut down or they’ll be back online.

Please give us an answer and not a half-baked response.

Thank you. 

Edited by IndianaRandy
  • IndianaRandy changed the title to Ark Dedicated Server Shutdown

I can transfer to and from any of my other servers. When I transfer TO the server it doesn't give me the option to download my character, it only gives me the option to create a new one. None of my tribemates have been able to transfer INTO Ragnarock. Another tribemate had a character on there already and was able to log in and move around with no problems. But no one from my tribe can transfer back into the server. 

Has anyone had issues with this in the past and what have you done to correct it? 

W

(Repost because original post was taken down for no reason whatsoever)

Studio Wildcard, a great question that is asked by many right now since Monday morning is why there are no longer any Official Dedicated Arks online without even stating that there would be a shutdown for the servers.

The servers finally all shut down around 2-3PM Pacific Time, going offline one at a time.

I was on Server30 like nearly the entire Switch community, having a massive PvP battle with one another as bobs to kill the time for servers to be put back up. Not mean to spoil the surprise but they never did.

Studio Wildcard, the Switch community needs answers.

We’ve been abandoned for three years nearly with no word from your studio or from Abstraction, (the team that ported Ark: Nintendo Switch) and the Switch community needs answers on this.

We DESERVE answers. 
The community would not be as upset and as annoyed if this was stated ahead of time that Ark: Nintendo Switch is getting permanently shutdown but this was done upon surprise and out of nowhere.

Studio Wildcard, please give us word about what happened on Monday and inform the Switch community of what happened along with if the Servers will still be shut down or they’ll be back online.

Please give us an answer and not a half-baked response.

Thank you. 

• Angelorums changed the title to Server out Crystal Isles 836