Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Two days ago I logged onto 963 to check out Gen 2. logged out on 963. Today, for the entire day, I've been unable to log back on because the server is full. This wouldn't be an issue because I can just wait, except, I have dinos out on other servers that I need to feed and because I can't log on, I also can't transfer to another server. They will start dying if they aren't feed soon. 

image.png.92556fcb0ad5500117b6bbf46065071c.png

Swear Gen2 is a complete an utter fail.. Would put this way below cyberpunk. Hell atleast with cyberpunk I could at least play. First you delay the game again and again and again. Then when you finally try to launch it, it fails. Then servers finally go up and people get on, and you failed on server stability and cap. Now you have all the servers that are supposed to cap at 70 with over 150+ players on them. Now you fix it and the cap is back. But now you have over 80+ people who can't get on. Fighting with the 70 plus people who will never log out of the game now. Cause they know if they do they will never get back in. This is a joke having to wait and pay that there will be maint. or a server crash just to get in. Only to have to go to bed and never get back in. 

• Like 1

Yeah my trans ate my argy, my new crystal wyv and most importantly, the rest of my patience for the lag/server issues constantly. Lol if any admin are reading this, I'm on med leave and play all the time, need help with admin jobs? I've been waiting on my ticket  requests for 15 hours and apprently it's solved every time o mention it, it's most defiantly not solved... 

It's now hour 14 after first issue and still not able to trans to new maps, half my tribe are actually stuck and cannot leave the new maps (we have a angry enemy team of 10+ botters heading our way soon to and we are all stuck or severely underpowered, botters suck on a good day let alone a complete **** around  like this 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic