Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

Actually yes it is.

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Posted Images

Hey Survivors, 

i finally built a base on extinction and aberration. However, the servers are no longer playable after a few weeks. TOO MANY LAGS AND CRASHES! And next comes Genesis 2, instead of making the servers playable. What the hell is wrong with Wildcard? I don't understand the world anymore. We sent over 100 tickets and didn't even get any feedback there. Wildcard is EA, now! Every year new content but the same trash servers. It looks like, that Nitrado servers can't handle this massive input of the game. Horrible & Sad ! 

Check out the screenshot, this PING is REAL - no joke. Could'nt join over 25minutes.. no words needed. And this is every single day - the same high ping - the same amount of crashes and lags. How we can have fun ingame ? 

20210509214447_1.jpg

Can anyone in WildCard restore our server CI 850 because it goes DOWN more than 40Hs and Battlemetrics says it: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254389/downtime and is DEAD: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254389.

I will rather buy another game by them if they even cant answer the massive tickets that all of us (CI 850 peeps) made, and they (WildCard) even cant take care of the first Ark... I hate when people doesnt give a s!!!! about all that is happening in the game... they always get focused in stupid things that get added and not in the issues that in the common days of playing are happening. I will pray for a better performance before i really quit playing this damn game.

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, Nateslayer said:

We will reply to the issues if you will stop doing things out of the blue.  Now my mek despawned with no tribe log info and last time I sent a ticket in with my zombie fire wyvern disappearing, you ignored the ticket for well over a year.  At this point you can ban me because I'm going to start a sh it storm about your broken game.

meks despawn if you don't feed them w/ element while they are left out.  This happens to pretty much everyone 1x until they learn to put element in it when left out.  Also, flyers have a nasty habit of walking off.  THey usually move in a straight line, but they can go around in circles as well until they pick a path and then move straight.  They are not guaranteed to be straight ahead of the direction you parked them facing.

Edited by GrumpyBear
  • ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline