Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

You must mean gaining.

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

We will reply to the issues if you will stop doing things out of the blue.  Now my mek despawned with no tribe log info and last time I sent a ticket in with my zombie fire wyvern disappearing, you ignored the ticket for well over a year.  At this point you can ban me because I'm going to start a sh it storm about your broken game.

Edited by Nateslayer
Posted (edited)

890-891-892-893-894 cluster crashed before last update. They are still offline. This happens when you put too many servers on the same machine! GG Wildcard, we are all eally tired about your mediocrity. No-one here will buy that junk with Vien-Anabolic-Diesel called ARK 2. Only brown noses will buy it.

Edited by Alessio89

i dont know where else to post this but ive sent in numerous outage reports for NA-PVE-Official-GenOne585 its been down for nearly 19 hours and i had dinos out and babies that are probably dead by now. I havent received any response to my outage reports or tickets for this and i need to know if they are working on it or not. Ive been waiting patiently for 19 hours and still no answer or the server hasnt been restarted or anything. HELP!!!!!!

OK, now it is about 24 hours of server down. Not only the server where I play, but I am seeing a lot of players informing a lot of servers down.

24 hours.

In the most respectfuly way, I wish to ask if this forum has a moderator or someone that can at least answer what is going on, an if possible an estimative when the servers will be on again. I mean, if I received an information telling to wait 3 days for example, I would at least stop to refresh the list every half hour...

My server is

NA-PVE-Ragnarok-PrimPlusCrossArk4

But please, give some information about the other servers too!

Many thanks in advance

• ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline