Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

i dont know where else to post this but ive sent in numerous outage reports for NA-PVE-Official-GenOne585 its been down for nearly 19 hours and i had dinos out and babies that are probably dead by now. I havent received any response to my outage reports or tickets for this and i need to know if they are working on it or not. Ive been waiting patiently for 19 hours and still no answer or the server hasnt been restarted or anything. HELP!!!!!!

OK, now it is about 24 hours of server down. Not only the server where I play, but I am seeing a lot of players informing a lot of servers down.

24 hours.

In the most respectfuly way, I wish to ask if this forum has a moderator or someone that can at least answer what is going on, an if possible an estimative when the servers will be on again. I mean, if I received an information telling to wait 3 days for example, I would at least stop to refresh the list every half hour...

My server is

NA-PVE-Ragnarok-PrimPlusCrossArk4

But please, give some information about the other servers too!

Many thanks in advance

Hey Survivors, 

i finally built a base on extinction and aberration. However, the servers are no longer playable after a few weeks. TOO MANY LAGS AND CRASHES! And next comes Genesis 2, instead of making the servers playable. What the hell is wrong with Wildcard? I don't understand the world anymore. We sent over 100 tickets and didn't even get any feedback there. Wildcard is EA, now! Every year new content but the same trash servers. It looks like, that Nitrado servers can't handle this massive input of the game. Horrible & Sad ! 

Check out the screenshot, this PING is REAL - no joke. Could'nt join over 25minutes.. no words needed. And this is every single day - the same high ping - the same amount of crashes and lags. How we can have fun ingame ? 

20210509214447_1.jpg

So I play on a pve server and it’s really laggy and sometimes you either disconnect or you blue screen and a error pops up and then you have to restart the game all over again. Is there anything you guys can do to fix this. If so pls do it gets annoying when you fly and you dc and you die from drowning.

This isn't just complaining about crashing, it's kicking players w/in a minute of logging in, join failed for 5+minutes, finally letting players in , then kicking them w/in a minute.  I dont' even care about gen2 anymore, gen1 is pointless.

gen2 is just a few months away from becoming unplayable as well at this pace.

Can anyone in WildCard restore our server CI 850 because it goes DOWN more than 40Hs and Battlemetrics says it: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254389/downtime and is DEAD: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254389.

I will rather buy another game by them if they even cant answer the massive tickets that all of us (CI 850 peeps) made, and they (WildCard) even cant take care of the first Ark... I hate when people doesnt give a s!!!! about all that is happening in the game... they always get focused in stupid things that get added and not in the issues that in the common days of playing are happening. I will pray for a better performance before i really quit playing this damn game.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic