Hemplethwaite

Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Message added by invincibleqc

Posted (edited)

Chinese players on EU server are ruining the server and gameplay. When they are online. ping is massively high and server crashes all time. Never wanted to say their nationality but this is an absurd.  When they arent online(at night like 11pm London/lisbon time) its when most of us can do anything. Beside that, its crap.

Edited by Razen

Your definition of the word help and mine vary greatly. Seems more like an older brother followin peeps around tellin them to pick up thier chonies.  *meh* im sure it works for you though.

651 is in a constant loop where players are getting kicked by Battle Eye.......Server shows as PVP on serverlist (its a PVE server, and works as PVE ingame atm)

Battlemetric shows: Official Server... False, Unofficial......

so we arent even official anymmore???

PLEASE FIX THIS - I dont think WC even cares at this point......

20200406165033_1.jpg

4 hours ago, Mojsije said:

Same on 651. Yesterday it took 15 hours for 1 imprint. Reported the server through that google doc multiple times already but nothing happens.

Not to mention server crashes every 4 hours. Kicks everyone out every 2 hours...

Would be nice if wildcard would offer monthly paid official servers.

So you could pay for the same trash servers that we already have? Like they would have better servers, lol... 
Nah, the fun part of playing Official is that everyone can join and there is in general a nice community. Having payed official servers would just split the community.  I payed for a product(s), DLC was overpriced as hell, cost as much as a full game, I expect things to work... But clearly they don't..

Should region lock servers. NA people on NA servers etc etc. Whenever there's box tribes its like clockwok the server starts to lag to poop and crash. I had a server suddenly light up with [][][][][][][][][] and then it lagged to poop then crashed for almost an entire day. Not even the first time that's happened

• Like 2

We're here to play on official servers, so we can, when in the future they allow us, transfer over our resources from the other servers. This server is having a constant instability, making it close to unable to play. We've been checking out different servers, all 100% more stable than the one we're on. It has been going on for weeks, people have made several reports.. but there is no sign of improvement or that we're being heard what so ever..