Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

After 5 years and over 4,000 hours, the instability and pervasive bugs and exploits are starting to push me away from the game.  I guess I kept hoping that it would get better, but I think it is time for me to retire from multiplayer.  Maybe I will give single player a go.  At least I won't have to worry about getting killed in my sleep or VPN and duper lag and crashes.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Posted Images

with the server crashing LITERALLY every 4-5 minutes, why bother having an event at all?

the game is unplayable.  when the server isn't crashed, it's lagged, it's rubberbanding, it's getting you killed and making you lose your poop and your dinos.

then it crashes - over and over and over and over

why both putting up an event at all?  what, you needed MORE server load??

just raptoring fix poop

Interesting wildteam saw  "Server Outage report". I play on island 896 and it's horrible. Lags, crash and disconnect. I have fear to fly on my dinos, because after disconnect my person all time die. After that a spend many time to find my person and dinos.  I send report all the time, but they nothing to change. It's  very sad..

218 has the most terrible Ping fluxuations i have seen in over 3 years of gametime. 

Please please can somone at WC explain this to me as i have sent multiple reports and nothing ever gets done.

It is unplayable even when there is only a few players connected. I have been on multiplke Aberation servers and NONE have the issues that we have. 

This Server is shown as Dead on battle metrics for more than 14 hours now: EU-PVP-Ragnarok-PrimPlusCrossArk1 - (v326.3)

Usually its shown as offline and comes back online after 3-4 hours, but now its offline for more than 14 hours, does it means it dead dead? Would be good to know, because i spend a lot of time into my character and just want to know if it will be back online soon or if i should start on another server? 

In forum there is no announcement about any server outage, which is wired, because this one is offline for a very long time already. 

Thx and best regards

{We need a North American Crystal isles server.}

Both run like crap, but everyday 940 is (((duped crashed))) [] over and over!

For over a month now, you can check the logs 940 will be down.

I think if you look into the server, maybe you can find the Crashers and ban them.

Everyone in the world has to connect to these two Germany servers,

There is a slight possibility that this is the issue.

Maybe if you spread out the load on these two servers with adding a North American server maybe it could fix it!

Here is the 24 hours log, link  (pic-below)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7308679

it has been CRASHED 7 times in that period.  Once the people go to bed, we get a 10 hour break from the crashing~!

BTW- its down again, so its been crashed (12 times) in 24 hours!

Thanks

sever.png

Edited by iDash
  • DinoJune changed the title to Server 661 pve is Down for 5 days now where is the admins