Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

@Cedric  @Dollie @lilpanda

Guys there are real issues with your server network at the moment, this has been ongoing since before Christmas but is much worse whenever there is an event. The servers are constantly crashing at server save and rolling back anything up to an hour at a time. It really makes trying to achieve anything almost impossible. It's no fun waiting for eggs to hatch repeatedly or hand feeding of babies for an hour just to have to go back and do it all again because of another crash and rollback.

Would really be good if someone can try and work out what the issue is and try to help your player base while one still exists

EU PVE the Island 78, Crashes at server save

EU PVE the Centre 200,  Crashes at server save

EU PVE Exctinction 469 Crashes at server save

EU PVE Genesis 639 Crashes at server save

190 island pvp still down after event launch. Thank you for starting rates early so we would throw out all the babies only to have them die when you find out how to launch your own event and then break the game so no one can log in to servers after update. 400 dead babies now. Keep up the good work. I wish I had a job I could fail at every day and still get a check. You guys are the best.

Was on Ragnarok looking for wyvern milk and server crashed. I come back to nothing, had to create a new tribe. Lost high stat blood wyvern, thyla, giga, owl and argent. aside from all Ascendant crafted gear. Where is the support for the players that keep your game going Wildcard? After so many years you would think the game would be better. but its just been a downward spiral since i originally stopped playing in 2018. I pick it up again a few months ago and I've lost some many dinos to game bugs and glitches. Even to everyone's favorite glitch where your fliers walks off right when you dismount. Why is that even still a thing?

We keep getting kicked on Official server 591 Genesis PVE, the server lags during save point, but after 3 - 4 saves the server kicks everyone, and then after kicking 3 or 4 times the server itself goes missing for 10 min while it restarts

The Frame Rate is horrible you need to get rid of the EBAY kibble farms

bandicam 2021-02-04 14-08-05-684.jpg

3 hours ago, Zoom325 said:

All events seem to be trying to outrank each other in case of decreasing the playability of the game. Why is this not addressed after so many years?

'cause they're too busy padding themselves on the shoulder for what a great work they did patching this or that or how great the artwork was or because Vin Diesel said they're cool

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic