Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Posted Images

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Thatdudelyfe said:

I just had to update my Ark and for some reason none of the unofficial servers are coming up and the world that I paid to have a server on is showing up, does anybody know what’s going on???

Is your server up-to-date? This was a major update, so you can't join your server if your client version mismatch.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Arthasian said:

So what your saying is we cant play until the server provider gives a update?

The versioning of the game is <major>.<minor>. Usually, a minor patch means that either the server or the client has been updated with changes that do not affect the other. However, when the update is major, then both have to be updated. For example, if your client is version 300.0, then you cannot join a server that is still on version 299.0, etc. Whether or not your server is up-to-date and your issue is related to something else I have no idea but I simply asked to perhaps point you in the right direction if your server wasn't updated yet.

19 hours ago, Oli4 said:

This has been going on for 5-6months now probably, we've lost over 180 dinos and boss kits because the server kicks everyone while saving if you are doing Master Controller. It doesn't happen every time, but often enough that we went from a one in 70 fail rate at Alpha Master controller(until 5-6months ago, fail was our fault) to a 22 in 43 failure rate, of which all of those 22 times was due to the server kicking us. This seems to happen on a fair amount of GenesisOne servers, some more than others.

@lilpandaEspecially GenesisOne643 has been horrible, although I've also had it happen on other servers. I assume you track player<->server connections/disconnects and certain in game activities so it should be easy to verify/see the problems/pattern.

This was merged from a separate thread in Genesis bugs subforum, but it was mostly aimed towards specific kicks happening during AMC, not server instability in general

just syaing?

no dis at WC as i love the game but the CI official Server 840s been crashing for weeks 3-4 times a day and each time giving a Rollback of 30-60mins. i dont want to just leave it seeing as ive been playing on there since the start but why cant it be fixed or of the Server its stored on be replaced with a new one etc etc....? i just want to know thats all.

i just wanna play the game and have fun but i cant

this is a common issue for offical players i am seeing this more and more while friends are transferring to other servers to do other boss on maps so fourth and coming into a server and server crashes rolls back before they was there all there stuff is gone that was pulled off obelisk or transmitter and chars is empty no items and i understand there is nothing u can do about 1 or 2 to roll back or to fix there lost items but fixing the problme completly as in not losing items if server crashes after transfering then a roll back happends all items you pull out and dinos are just gone like it never happend even putting in a ticket we here nothing they can do all we can do is report how this happends and maybe come up with a fix 

Game is unresponsive during gameplay. I am playing on Official Servers and the game won't respond to trying to interact with storage/items for what seems 20-30sec. This happens multiple times. I have ran a speed test during these issues and it is not my internet (getting 5ms ping, 479Mbps down, 12Mbps up) . When pressing the ESC key in-game, I've seen ping at 130-233. I sometimes will get a message that the connection "timed out". I do have port forwarding configured on my router.

Edited by Stormblade

I get everyone is busy with Gen 2 and ark 2, but wow the servers are probably the worst i have ever seen them, to the point the game is pretty much unplayable, island 78, extinction 469, centre 200 crash and kick at almost every server save, the roll backs are so bad, you simply cant do anything, cant go near a boss fight without losing everything due to crash or roll back,anyone else noticed the server stability decrease since the christmas event? is so what servers?

Same.

On my case, Genesis became completely unplayable. Almost guaranteed disconnects every 15 minutes on server saves, plus frequent crashes+rollbacks. Gave up on even trying anymore, not worth the stress and frustration.

Ragnarok, too risky, lost everything twice there due to crashes shortly after traveling ( known problem if the server crashes between arriving and saving ).

Extinction, historically the worst, seems a little better after event was over, but I suspect this is because people are moving their massive breed operations to Genesis.

Unpopular opinion, but I hope Genesis 2 is hostile and not suitable/profitable for home bases/breed ops. Maybe we could, you know,  just play the damn DLC.

Hello, I play ark on the ps4pro in PvE, and have massive problems with the performance of the official Extinction servers!
I have already tried 3 servers and get kicked again and again ... now I have decided to stay on server 991 because there are always 
few players online, and still I get kicked all the time, mostly in the worst moments ... 
the server has permanently "lag" and is unplayable, not only in the center of the map also outside! 
But the other EXT servers were also unplayable for me. All other servers on which I have bases (Valguero, Crystal Island)run great! 
Just not extinction server ... and yes, as a European I also chose european servers. I would be grateful for any advice!
As written above, the problem is permanent lag and disconnection.

Greeting, Eule
  • DinoJune changed the title to Server 661 pve is Down for 5 days now where is the admins