Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

A real crap this customer service! 5 days of server disconnected, multiple tickets and not even an answer! My character stuck there, I'll end up losing my base on the main map that I play because I can't go back there! Lose more than 3 months of play because of that! Send this to those responsible for the servers, moderator!

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

Every time I play this game lately, I feel like I'm being trolled.

Actually yes it is.

Posted Images

Hi i want to know whats happening with the servers particulary NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok195. It´s on for 30 minutes and then goes down for 30 minutes, this is unplayable to this add the rollback that happens each time.

Will this issues be solved or should i move to another server?

On the image i show the downtime of today 

imagen_2020-11-29_160741.png

As above. Our official server EU PVE 395 is crashing hourly each day the past 2 weeks. We have sent numerous reports but still no help. This need to be fixed asap. Valuable items have been lost, players are leaving and this will continue to descend. Help us out before it's too late please? Good people/friends are now abandoning the game.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/6497958/downtime

Edited by DRSEire
  • Facepalm 1

Yes, yes, before replay with the default answer "

"
We already all know the link for report server outage and for extra maintenance.

We also all know that this is not enough.

Official PVE is a neglected experience.

Daily server crashes and poor wild dinos spawns are de facto the 2 major PVE issues.

I can only guess some server crashes causes (memory leaks, invalid pointers, memory overcommits... or just players that were able to take advantage of building mechanics glitches and the server runtime is not able to validate causing unhandled exceptions)... 

But for wild dino spawns the solution is simple: increase the active dino limit (which is active tames outside pods PLUS wild spawns) or decrease the tribe tame limit (current default is 500.. maybe 300 would be a nice compromise?).

PVE servers are also becoming huge deposit for farmer (sellers?) players, sometimes having just gazillions of clones (eg: ibb.co/FBvS8s9 and ibb.co/1Q4vj4t   ... yes on the first picture I was able literally land on the clones backs with a crystal wyvern). When a couple of this players owner join the game, the dino caps limit get really close to the max.

PVE servers communities are tired to report this kind of issues every day. These 2 are the main problems which are ruining the entire PVE experience, a real shame. I wont speak other issues (like network performance or gameplay balances..). I - as many other players - would like just that the company would focus on these 2 problems instead of getting tens GB of patches just for some turkey and fancy color event dinos.

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Alessio1989

And the problem continues, it's been 7 days since the server is off to play for epic games! Many players losing a lot for that, including me who will ask for all bases and dinos! There is no player support in this game, and look that the game is not even free, buy the game and all DLCs. No one even responds to tickets to show that they viewed or are aware of the problem!

The only thing I want is for you to remove my char from the map and put it in the cloud, very simple thing, and nobody does that!

Screenshot_184.jpg

i just wanted to say thank you that the server reports are taken care of so well and also a big thank you that we receive an confirmation from officeler
since the beginning of the turkey trail event we are kicked from the server every 15 min on pc eu 226 i have reported the problem every day and nothing has happened

but thanks to the bad servers the event is extended and we can spend more time on this miserable performance. I lost more dinosaurs through the server kicks than I won through the event THANK YOU

and tickets you don't need to write any more because no saddle armor imprint only lvl 201 dinos that you can get yourself without great effort

if I would work like her and ignore all the negative things that are thrown at my head every day like her I would already be unemployed

The server "NA-PVE-Official-Extinction459 is not appearing on the server list for those who play for EPIC GAMES, however it is accessible for those who play for STEAM. I need to recover my char that is on the server and that my character is sent to the cloud so that I can download it on another map. Please, my base and my dinos are about to die!

Screenshot_6.jpg