Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

This is not only on Genesis - every DLC got Huge lags and it is impossible to enjoy playing it on Legacy - but answer on it is - they don' t provide support on any Legacy servers anymore. So there is really nothing what you could do about it - just take it as it is... But personally me don' t think that it' s fear to others - Legacy is still official servers so i don' t understand why there isn' t any support?! Genesis dlc is not playable at all same as crystal isles - first 2 days was okay but then all those buildings, pillars just keep crashing server and make it unplayable - we still got problems where u been removed from tribe on ci and extinshon dlc's. So i will join to others to support this toppic!

118 pages of player instability server reports and wildcard is making dinos more beautiful. Ext-EU-PVE-462 down yet again after 5 sequential mass player dc. Fix the servers 1st then beautify dinos? We need a response from wildcard and not only response, we demand a fix! Joebl0w13 the volunteer moderator does not need to comment this.

Edited by bysaRD
  • Like 1

• XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic