Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

since last night (5est) the server 993 has been missing from the list. my tribe mates are not able to find it. my ally on the server hasnt been able to find it.i have babies out as well as dinos that will starve if this is not corrected. ive only been back to steady play since august, where before i was hopping on to keep things alive. i had a decay that wasnt supposed to happen that made me stop for a while. i do love this game, and have purchased the season pass for gen prior to release, but if this isnt fixed, id say it would be a waste on my part.

Would greatly appreciate help with this server on xbox. 89 tames are currently out and will starve if not corrected in time.

cant submit a ticket as all i get is the high ticket volume so i cant submit.

thank you kindly.

I spend a very large amount of time on legacy servers. Playing with my friends on the map Genesis legacy 945, we encountered problems, the server is very laggy, frequent discounts occur, it is impossible to play recently, during extra life the server was unavailable.

My friends and I love this game very much, but unfortunately we stop enjoying playing on this map. I don't know much English, please forgive me, but I want to know if there will be any lag fixes on legacy Genesis 945?:(

We have same problems at GEN1 legacy server 944. Those lags must be fixed because mission are impossible to complete. In every 15 minutes when is the server saving time, whole server goes down and you find yourself in the main menu. Hopefully this lag issue is fixed before GEN2 launch and the final test alpha can be beaten. 

The lags were already before the extra life event but the event made thing even worse. Both EU legacy genesis servers are unplayable at the moment.

My suggest is to make one or two more legacy GEN1 servers and limit building count significantly so that final test and other missions can be done without lags.

I also play on legacy pve servers, and the genesis servers are impossible to play on. The missions and final test can't be completed and last time we tried to do the final test, we lost all our gear and dinos even though no one died due to the server crashing. During the extra life event it was impossible to benefit from the increased hexagon rates aswell due to the server rollbacking every 5 minutes and crashing every 15min. There really should be some better limit to buildings and having dinos out and everything else that is taxing on the server, to help the servers perform better.

This pretty much sums up my experience.

We used to play on legacy pve during high load times with many others on all kind of maps. 40 Players logged in? Bossfight active? 20 Dudes building? All simultaneously, all no problem. At least as long as noone demolishes the last pillar of a 4000 structures large base. But this was years ago. Server performance has been decreasing rapidly since then.

We know there are less players than back in the old time, and more ressources come by higher costs. But the point is: Due to the constantly appearing performance issues playing became a pain in the ass. Not only Genesis is effected. Feeding my ragnarok base once a week is enough to experience 5 rollbacks of more than 10 seconds in 10 minutes. I'd say this is already unplayable. Island, SE and Center are also at their lowest point but beside losing a few dinos to lava etc the performance is still sufficient. Not satisfying, nor outstanding, but sufficient.

Genesis on the other hand is completely unplayable. Please, try it. We need changes. Not only for Genesis, but here with the highest priority.

Edited by Zatarion

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic