Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Posted Images

NA-PVE-Official-CrystalIsles830

Same here, on sunday we got through 16!!!! 16 rollbacks after a crash. The "Event" is over and the only thing that it did has kill a bunch of my dinos. Im looking at tweeter and all major social media, ZERO comments about that, they are only focusing on how good the event has.
Just now 830 is down again.

I mean...look at this! 
Uptime
7 Days: 83%, 30 Days: 91%
Downtime History

@complexmindedAny update on what is going on with servers being down?

I transferred everything that I had in game to Center 475 about 6:00 last night.  About 7:30-8:00 the server goes offline.  If this results in a rollback I have lost everything I had on Xbox.  Any update or did I just lose everything I had?

Edited by AaronHicks
Grammer

Hi all, never posted before. Just wondering if you can give any advice.

I've been on an extinction server (1058) for awhile and had a few dinos out needing feeding. After the recent update though I have been unable to even see the server on the list never mind go on.

Hoping I've not lost my dinos LVL 449 rexes and everything 🙈

Thanks

This game is so sad, been playing since Beta I loved it but now I think I won't play anymore. Today I got kick from my tribe for no reason by the game then a friend of my tribe add me again thanks to him and then after that I lose every rex boss I had in a transfer I wanted to leave but I waited so see if I could have them again but no. And when I wanted to leave my friend told me that his character jut got deleted. 102 lvl in the ass,.. Nice. Just waiting cyberpunk 2077 so I can delete this virus from my steam librairy !

9 hours ago, TR-8R said:

And where do you think most charity org get most of theirs money from ? Via the donation of people hard earned money .

@ GP : Oh please . this is the cold hard truth , people anxiously waiting for the Extra life stream not because they are gonna see children play games , oh no , it is because of the extra breeding / gathering rate , most people when think of the Extra Life , THAT is the first thing pop up inside theirs head , many players here and on my server care more about that than the children , you can even see these threads complaining about the event and server stability , not a single thought for children . The extra rate is the driving force of the donation , try to remove it next year i dare you , just be a normal streaming in which you give money so the children can play more games and see if you guys can gather a large sum of money , i doubt people care to begin with .

Call me a cold heart person if you like , but that is the reality of the Extra Life streaming .

No, that is YOUR reality of the Extra Life streaming. The reality of the children who the money goes to is entirely different.

Yes, you are a cold-hearted, egotistical, borderline psychopathic person. Calling you a borderline psycopath at this point isn't even just an opinion. The money isn't raised so "children can play more games". Go read on the "About" page on the website. This is a charity for sick children that will die before they get to grow up. The money is for them. Everything about it is for them. Any fun the rest of us have is not what the event is about. If you thought that, and think that - psycopath. Textbook description. Or if you are young, maybe psycopath is the wrong word, but you're on a slippery ethical slope.

Edited by Fresiki
  • Noehlepoehle changed the title to Official EU Server do not appear in server list (XBox/PC)
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic