Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

This game is so sad, been playing since Beta I loved it but now I think I won't play anymore. Today I got kick from my tribe for no reason by the game then a friend of my tribe add me again thanks to him and then after that I lose every rex boss I had in a transfer I wanted to leave but I waited so see if I could have them again but no. And when I wanted to leave my friend told me that his character jut got deleted. 102 lvl in the ass,.. Nice. Just waiting cyberpunk 2077 so I can delete this virus from my steam librairy !

9 hours ago, TR-8R said:

And where do you think most charity org get most of theirs money from ? Via the donation of people hard earned money .

@ GP : Oh please . this is the cold hard truth , people anxiously waiting for the Extra life stream not because they are gonna see children play games , oh no , it is because of the extra breeding / gathering rate , most people when think of the Extra Life , THAT is the first thing pop up inside theirs head , many players here and on my server care more about that than the children , you can even see these threads complaining about the event and server stability , not a single thought for children . The extra rate is the driving force of the donation , try to remove it next year i dare you , just be a normal streaming in which you give money so the children can play more games and see if you guys can gather a large sum of money , i doubt people care to begin with .

Call me a cold heart person if you like , but that is the reality of the Extra Life streaming .

No, that is YOUR reality of the Extra Life streaming. The reality of the children who the money goes to is entirely different.

Yes, you are a cold-hearted, egotistical, borderline psychopathic person. Calling you a borderline psycopath at this point isn't even just an opinion. The money isn't raised so "children can play more games". Go read on the "About" page on the website. This is a charity for sick children that will die before they get to grow up. The money is for them. Everything about it is for them. Any fun the rest of us have is not what the event is about. If you thought that, and think that - psycopath. Textbook description. Or if you are young, maybe psycopath is the wrong word, but you're on a slippery ethical slope.

Edited by Fresiki

3 hours ago, Fresiki said:

No, that is YOUR reality of the Extra Life streaming. The reality of the children who the money goes to is entirely different.

Yes, you are a cold-hearted, egotistical, borderline psychopathic person. Calling you a borderline psycopath at this point isn't even just an opinion. The money isn't raised so "children can play more games". Go read on the "About" page on the website. This is a charity for sick children that will die before they get to grow up. The money is for them. Everything about it is for them. Any fun the rest of us have is not what the event is about. If you thought that, and think that - psycopath. Textbook description. Or if you are young, maybe psycopath is the wrong word, but you're on a slippery ethical slope.

Oh please , not everyone is rainbow and unicorn .  And i here just remind the cold hard fact based on cold hard logic.

Have you ever seen any thread hype about seeing children playing game ?  Have you ever seen thread in here that hype about helping children ? 1 big fat no .

The only thing players concern about is that damn extra rate , remove that next year and see if everyone actually care about the stream that much .

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, TR-8R said:

Oh please , not everyone is rainbow and unicorn .  And i here just remind the cold hard fact based on cold hard logic.

Have you ever seen any thread hype about seeing children playing game ?  Have you ever seen thread in here that hype about helping children ? 1 big fat no .

The only thing players concern about is that damn extra rate , remove that next year and see if everyone actually care about the stream that much .

Listen, I am a grown man. I don't need lessons about the world or reality. I am telling you the reality: no one, especially the devs, gives a flying raptor about your personal concerns about in-game rates. That is the reality. Otherwise, someone would have listened to you. But no one is. Because you're wrong, and throwing really bad vibes around here. Just do the maths. Why aren't you getting a response? Why didn't they do what you suggested in the first place, and keep the rates running for a week? Because this wasn't about rates. This was about raising money for a charity. It's obvious you didn't donate a single dollar so why should you get rates anyway? Egotistical douche. The only reason you were getting increased rates in the first place, is that the world is full of people that are much better than you. Just shut up already.

Edited by Fresiki

Crystal Isles 830 has been experiencing server crashes since the extra life event, during the event the server mustt have crashed at least 50 times with constant rollbacks, after the event it crashes around 8 times a day, also with rollbacks, heres a screenshot showing the downtime on the past months. Hope you can fix this.
image.png.3487282da39467cdd3907a6a94b2808b.pngimage.png.39dad7dfc2e9326a4ad93c94a5acc5ea.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fresiki said:

Listen, I am a grown man. I don't need lessons about the world or reality. I am telling you the reality: no one, especially the devs, gives a flying raptor about your personal concerns about in-game rates. That is the reality. Otherwise, someone would have listened to you. But no one is. Because you're wrong, and throwing really bad vibes around here. Just do the maths. Why aren't you getting a response? Why didn't they do what you suggested in the first place, and keep the rates running for a week? Because this wasn't about rates. This was about raising money for a charity. It's obvious you didn't donate a single dollar so why should you get rates anyway? Egotistical douche. The only reason you were getting increased rates in the first place, is that the world is full of people that are much better than you. Just shut up already.

Nice to assume people donate for the kid in the first place , and to assume other not donate .

All you have done is flinging around  your moral code and calling people with bad name without realizing what make people give theirs hard earned to the stream and defend how the dev respond ( they do not care in general ) to the situation without giving a second thought , yet you call yourself a grown man. And you still deny why players pay attention to the Extra Stream , ask a random player and see what they exactly want from the event . The answer is obvious .

And i will say again , people have the rights to be upset about theirs server crash for the duration of the stream , despite having donate in hope of the extra rate . Good to be you having your server not crash , sux to be other .

Next year remove the extra rate bonus from the charity event , it will save server performance , but will they be able to gain a lot money from community ?

• Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, TR-8R said:

Next year remove the extra rate bonus from the charity event , it will save server performance , but will they be able to gain a lot money from community ?

They won't do that and no you're wrong. Lots of charities out there raising lots of money all the time without giving gamers rates on servers. When I call you an egotistical, bad person, that's not just my subjective opinion. Forget MY moral code. You are, objectively, the textbook definition of a selfish raptor right now. Like I said before. The fact that you are unable to see that, ironically, just proves my point. Like I said: just shut up already. You make people sick to their stomach and we get your point. It's you that doesn't understand.

Edited by Fresiki

1 hour ago, Fresiki said:

They won't do that and no you're wrong. Lots of charities out there raising lots of money all the time without giving gamers rates on servers. When I call you an egotistical, bad person, that's not just my subjective opinion. Forget MY moral code. You are, objectively, the textbook definition of a selfish raptor right now. Like I said before. The fact that you are unable to see that, ironically, just proves my point. Like I said: just shut up already. You make people sick to their stomach and we get your point. It's you that doesn't understand.

Of course they won't do that , if they remove the extra rate to save server performance they know they won't attract the community attention , you know it is true .

You brought nothing to the table except telling people to shut up and and brand them whatever title you want to call them while the other party haven't done anything like that .

I have already make statement as a player and i have make it clear , people look up to the extra life stream mostly because of the juicy breeding / gathering rate . Ark as game is very grindy on official server , everything take a long time to finish , you need a lot effort , the reward is meh and thing easily gone with silly mistake ( either player faults or bug happen ) . People flocked to the server during the stream , breed a lot , the server barely can take it and went kaput . Money wasted , time wasted , event wasted . It is understandable why people upset .

• Sad 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic