Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Stop wasting everyone's time by hijacking their complaints about official servers, and turning them into a back and forth on why they should play unofficial. We weren't born yesterday. Many of us have

Posted Images

One of the devs addressed this in the discord, saying something along the lines of:

Your proposition to make up for the event that made the servers unplayable, is to extend the event that made the servers unplayable so they are unplayable for longer?

How does that help you? I'll give it to ya though, I feel your frustration of missing boosted rates. I play on unofficial so we didn't get that at all, anyway.

Edited by Fresiki
9 minutes ago, TR-8R said:

Imagine donate to get that extra breeding rate and then your server along with your char / creatures lock off the entire day , what a scam .

donation
/də(ʊ)ˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
something that is given to a charity, especially a sum of money.

charity
/ˈtʃarɪti/
noun
1. an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need.
2. the voluntary giving of help, typically in the form of money, to those in need.

https://www.extra-life.org/

Please don't be serious :(

Edited by Fresiki

For all ARK ppl on official and partial on private servers was this weekend awful.

Since ARK has so many issues with performance we moved partial to private and spent the whole weekend on private.

Login into official was long time to possible and starts with the Extra Life event. Out Extinction(462) server crashed every hour once time for more than "some" minutes, with multiple rollbacks. Some allies lost their char during transfer from or to Extinction.

The Genesis(645) was not better, was a little more stable than Extinction but missions were not possible, ping was continuously by 255.

WC has my fullest respect for this event, but many players are disappointed and it is understandable

1 hour ago, Fresiki said:

Please don't be serious :(

And where do you think most charity org get most of theirs money from ? Via the donation of people hard earned money .

@ GP : Oh please . this is the cold hard truth , people anxiously waiting for the Extra life stream not because they are gonna see children play games , oh no , it is because of the extra breeding / gathering rate , most people when think of the Extra Life , THAT is the first thing pop up inside theirs head , many players here and on my server care more about that than the children , you can even see these threads complaining about the event and server stability , not a single thought for children . The extra rate is the driving force of the donation , try to remove it next year i dare you , just be a normal streaming in which you give money so the children can play more games and see if you guys can gather a large sum of money , i doubt people care to begin with .

Call me a cold heart person if you like , but that is the reality of the Extra Life streaming .

Not only was my server down for most of the event... but it is STILL down... event rates are over but they didn't even restart the servers to potentially fix problems. DILO? My boyfriend mistakenly transferred his character to my main server right before it crashed, we've been waiting 18 hours so far to see if he lost his character due to roll backs. Super frustrating. 

Also I would like to know why anyone thought a free weekend during the most server straining event of the year was a good idea? Just proves wildcard isn't even thinking about us.

Also, I would like to add that I expected servers could go down a lot, I don't even care anymore that I missed the event, I still donated and I recognize what the real spirit of the event was, but it is super unacceptable that my server is STILL down. The event has been LONG over and they haven't even pushed a restart or fixed servers that are STILL down. It's ridiculous. My main concern is the loss of a character that had all Genesis missions unlocked, since wildcard does not replace those and a lot of missions are very difficult and almost impossible to complete.

EU-PVP-Valguero-CrossArK 11

This server has been offline for almost 4 days now started with 255ping then server crashed and has been down ever since, missed the event with tribe mates and friends sent multiple reports to server outage form tried to reach out on twitter and discord like are you guys checking or just generally dont care about your servers ?

• noxsemper changed the title to Update broke the map. Valguero PVE 562
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic