Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• STUL changed the title to Official PVE Valgeuro Server 553 been down for 7 hours now?

Just like the title reads are servers offline the whole dam cluster is offline you guys know that this cluster is junk but you as a company have done jack shiz to fix the issue.  So how about a word on when it will be back online or what the hell the problem is.   Tell us something thousands playing game why same thousand get screwed each time yesterday was  Json Error because you use poopty CLOUDFLARE and now today,  we want to know what the deal is and how you fixing the issue and when we players may get to play this is absurd that we keep dealing with the same BS issues because you refuse to fix.

So whats going on?....i havent been playing ARK for MONTHS and i choose to come back 3 days ago and i ended up playing with incessant Lag spikes tugging on my balls for EVERY 4 - 8 mins lasting what seems to be 15 to 25 seconds!....i ask around with the few people i know and they say its been like that for a short while now, and they either suspect something iffy going on at WCs OR because people are duping....ive already submitted a ticket so i hope WC will do something about it, BEFORE the Extra Life events begins because i wont be donating this year, if this is how long WC is gonna leave a problem hanging around for what seem like a week/week and half.....please FIX this.....oh and before i forget, along with the current problem im also not able to Log in all of a sudden while getting the pop msg saying "Unknown Error"....i have tested my network, i have retarted the game AND my PS4 but with no success.....once again please FIX this

Thank you

this has been reported by me this morning. this server has been down for 8+ hours. 
i reported this on the crashed server place. 

@StudioWildcard

fix this. 

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
85.190.152.84:7779 (Game Port)
85.190.152.84:27017 (Query Port)
Status

Server failed to respond to query40 minutes ago
Server failed to respond to query2 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query3 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query4 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query5 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query6 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query7 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query8 hours ago
Server failed to respond to query8 hours ag
Edited by Xxtheclashxx

NA OFFICIAL 718 THE CENTER

fix this.  718 has been down for OVER 8 HOURS. our discord server on this official map is quite upset. 

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
Status

this has been reported by me this morning. this server has been down for 8+ hours. 
i reported this on the crashed server place. 

@StudioWildcard

fix this. 

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
Status

Edited by Xxtheclashxx

Hi. 

I'm amazed how this server works so badly and Wildcard does nothing about it other that send its administrators to warns you and prevent you from posting on forums. So they can see the problem they just decide to ignore it. You can't play on this server. I just finnished a drop, just to get DC and after 10 minutes when I was finally able to reconnect I spawned in the desert again witout loot or drop. Because of this rollbacks I also already lost 2 gigas which I just uploaded from SE 372 just to vanish in thin air after rollbacks.... and Wildcard response? We do not restore dinos higher level than 200... L.O.L. I'd say your lack of marketing and diplomatic skills matches Webzen... the Korean company that made MU online. I can only imagine what this game would be like if Blizzard would for example buy it. They know how to handle players and their games but sadly their games do not appeal to me anymore and you Wildcard can't handle this game. It's a great design with a very , very, very, very poor support! I'm betting this post will get deleted in 10 minutes. 

1 hour ago, bysaRD said:

I just hope some more capable company copies the best things in Ark and makes a much better game with pro support. This here is all crap.

pretty much. i even replied to cedric in a tweet about if anyone is looking at the outage list. the official server 718 is still RAPTORING OFFLINE ! almost 24 HOURS NOW!

i have other servers to reset and now i cant, because thats where my character is.

Edited by Xxtheclashxx

NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter718 - (v315.15)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5787660

Rank
Player count
0/70
Address
Status dead   ****************** 

status shows dead @StudioWildcard @Jatheish@Cedric

Edited by Xxtheclashxx

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic