Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Seriously, the lag is even worse than ever. every minute sometime 30 seconds. the game is getting a joke and this has been complained about for at least 5 years.

Exstinction 507 PVE ALL players are getting booted all the time, the server fails to show in the server list for a while if your lucky.  Then you can not reconnect for 5 to 10 mins as your character is still connected.

I have never seen such appalling performance for any online game. you have driven most of your Customers away or to private servers, I honestly think you want the rest of us to join them, if so please make server files available for us to get so we can download our dinos etc.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

You must mean gaining.

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

• shineof69 changed the title to EU-PVE-Crystal Isles-1408(PS4)

Buenos dias, llevo desde ayer tarde intentando conectar al servidor EU-PVE-PS4Official-CrystalIsles1424 y no lo encuentro, ha sido borrado? o es una especie de bug? Lo que mas me fastidia es el tiempo invertido en dicho servidor OFICIAL para luego pase esto; y para colmo el volver a empezar en otro servidor los cuales estan todos con pilares y cimientos en todos los lugares habidos y por haber para que no se construya por favor arreglar eso de una vez y que se pueda volver a jugar como antes. Gracias

I havent seen it so if any fellow server players are able to connect please let me know, if not then please fix soon. Pretty sure I lost a Tek Rex tame on this, plus a few argies. Been down since the maintenance..showed up for a few seconds after served deployed went to join and got a timeout. Restarted PS$ then -blam- no server.

• ARH4NGEL changed the title to Gen2 official servers - status offline
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic