Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• shineof69 changed the title to EU-PVE-Crystal Isles-1408(PS4)

Buenos dias, llevo desde ayer tarde intentando conectar al servidor EU-PVE-PS4Official-CrystalIsles1424 y no lo encuentro, ha sido borrado? o es una especie de bug? Lo que mas me fastidia es el tiempo invertido en dicho servidor OFICIAL para luego pase esto; y para colmo el volver a empezar en otro servidor los cuales estan todos con pilares y cimientos en todos los lugares habidos y por haber para que no se construya por favor arreglar eso de una vez y que se pueda volver a jugar como antes. Gracias

I havent seen it so if any fellow server players are able to connect please let me know, if not then please fix soon. Pretty sure I lost a Tek Rex tame on this, plus a few argies. Been down since the maintenance..showed up for a few seconds after served deployed went to join and got a timeout. Restarted PS$ then -blam- no server.

• shineof69 changed the title to EU-PVE-Crystal Isles-1408(PS4)*DOWN!*

Everybody is still getting kicked every day and the lag is totally unplayable. please can someone look at this server? we can not do anything on this server without losing stuff. 

How long does this need to go on for?

The server is vanishing from the server list, it kicks everyone then comes back a few minutes later. if you flying your dead and probably lose everything you have on you. Do you think this is fun?

You can not do veins or osd's on this game anymore, you certainly can not do any bosses, what is the point?

All you can do on 507 is sit in your base

• Like 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic