Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Wow, every event there is an issue, now servers are down, also i havent been able to submit a ticket for at least 12months now, have you taken away this or is it another programming error on your behalf or can it only be access one way, find it funny that you have been ignoring the issues yet expect the fans to the game to keep supporting you lol

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic

is it normal for official servers to go down daily for an hour?

I've always played on PS4 and recently moved to PC, so I don't know it it's normal for PC official servers to go offline.

My gen 2 server usually goes offline for about an hour almost every day.

Just went offline again and probably will be offline for another hour. Second time it went offline today.

Is this normal for PC official servers?

50 minutes ago, JSacra said:

I am guessing it is not just a reboot, but the official forum list of down servers is not showing it as down. Is it a case of "if we don't admit it, it is not down."?

If we hide the post and get rid of the server number (since it was in the topic), then nobody knows that they let official servers stay down for hours without any notice.

*sigh*

The server was 932. I kinda understand now why so few of my friends play anymore. I just recently came back and was having the time of my life again, until now. Now I am super depressed and starting to remember.....

Hello everyone. I am creating this topic trying to reach out futher the Devs community of our beloved game.
Since yesterday (02/fev/2023) around 21:00 UTC time, the servers went on an update. After the update was required updating on both hands (server side and client side), some servers from steam smalltribes, never came online since then. 

Me and my fellows mates already submit some tickets following the guidelines (form for when the servers have outage) but nothing happend since then. Has been more than 16 h, and the severs still offline. As a pvp servers we have our characters trap on the servers, and we are not able to defend others bases that we have outside the server that is offline. I would like to someone from administration/moderation would take a look on this, because i believe those forms are not being track by anyone.

Thanks everyone for the time. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, JSacra said:

If we hide the post and get rid of the server number (since it was in the topic), then nobody knows that they let official servers stay down for hours without any notice.

*sigh*

The server was 932. I kinda understand now why so few of my friends play anymore. I just recently came back and was having the time of my life again, until now. Now I am super depressed and starting to remember.....

Have you reported it through the proper channel? I.e. not just posting here. 

11 hours ago, jmaines2 said:

Does anyone ever get a reply from Wildcard about an outage report? It feels like it just goes in to a black hole.

yes, by sending the report in the correct way in the "Support" section (link also highlighted here at the top of this topic and obviously on the homepage).

PS: Legacy Servers are officially off supports, yet even here they fixed me pretty fast after reporting it right.