Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, OkYouDieNow said:

it rolled way back. cost me 7 HIGH level tames and i'm less than happy about that. what a waste of time. i wish wildcard would get it together because the game has major potential if they would just put in some effort. 

Yep same here we lost a lot of high stat tames across all our servers, re-establishing our trades to do it all over again but with a bit more hindsight. The x3 rate is helping but I still have a wasp in my mouth over all this. This has historically been a buggy game from the off but seems to be getting much worse.

LOL pop goes EU GEN2 990 again ..... :( and this is regular ... event or not ..... when bases have row upon row of stacked cloners all running and dinos just sat in 'massive' bases (i havent seen bases this big in all my time on ARK - they literally do not render in fully unless u move and i have it on max range) its kinda no wonder at times GEN2 servers are horrid

guess whats down? down agin ... dur dur durrr thats right EU 990 GEN2 again .... sheesh i feel im playing backwards atmo give it 40mins and itll be up again ..... 

SIX steam handles all 123 got disco'd when the server crashed according to battlemetrics ... thats highly dodgy if u ask me never seen that many 123's on at once .... meh nvm seems it duplicated the players getting kicked 

Edited by Duffmek

I've submitted multiple outage reports. I'm guessing they don't have any weekend employees or maybe they are all busy dealing with the Win10 fallout. I just wanted to post this in case other 81 players are checking the forums.

I also found it funny that BattleMetrics had it listed as "offline" yesterday, and now it's just "dead". LOL

Edit: Official PVE Ragnarok 81 has been down for nearly 36 hours now.

Edited by DrSmithDVM

On 9/24/2022 at 5:11 AM, Donk67 said:

Is it just me? But sinse the servers came back up, I think it rolled back way beyond the Monday 19th Sept, more like Saturday 17th?

Anyhow, server lag is much worse than it ever was and that's saying something! Is anyone else experiancing major lag issues? We seem to be lagging out a lot more than the usual two or three times a session, having to rejoin just to open a door FFS.

Not just you.  Since the servers came back up, my main has been bad.  I am lagging, DCing, dashboarding, freezing and rubberbanding.  It's not over population of the server because most the time I'm the only one on it.

I almost never lagged on this server and now it's almost unplayable.

Edited by NightSnake
  • Sad 1

Our server has been offline now for over 2 days (NA The Island 206 Pve). We just had a 6 day rollback (due to cheating and hackers) and now this. No posts on websites or any social media to let us know what is happening. We are not the only ones either, there are multiple servers down as I've seen form the reports on here. Wildcard, please let us know what is happening here.

Hi.  I’ve been trying to log onto the ARK for a solid week now and every time I’ve tried I’ve gotten a message that says “could not retrieve adress”   I’m sure by now my base is gone as well as the past 3 months worth of Dino’s materials and whatever else I have.   Can someone reach out to me because to try to resolve this.   I love the game but if this is going to happen I have no choice but to get a refund on the Xbox store because let’s be honest.  Why would I pay for a game I only got to play for 3 months.   It won’t even let me log onto the server I’ve been trying to play for the last week

On 9/25/2022 at 7:27 PM, NightSnake said:

Not just you.  Since the servers came back up, my main has been bad.  I am lagging, DCing, dashboarding, freezing and rubberbanding.  It's not over population of the server because most the time I'm the only one on it.

I almost never lagged on this server and now it's almost unplayable.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, thanks for your input😬👍

Edited by Donk67
yep

so i am playing on an official ragnarok ps4 server and its the 3rd or 4th time that it has dissapeared from the server list. When it comes back it rolled back and i lost my wyverns that i transferred. it also rolled back without dissapearing from the server list. it usually takes 30 min to appear but now its been a whole day.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic