Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Donk67 said:

So all the top stat babies we had out  Tuesday are now gone, Wow😬 just great, back to square one I guess... When you think there are no more suprises Ark says "hold my beer"🙄

Yes, but imagine losing 5-7 years of dinos and stuff to hackers.  I also had babies out and had built two new bases since Monday.

I'll gladly lose that progress if the people who lost everything can get it back.  Let's hope Microsoft can find these people via their resources and bring them to justice.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NightSnake said:

Yes, but imagine losing 5-7 years of dinos and stuff to hackers.  I also had babies out and had built two new bases since Monday.

I'll gladly lose that progress if the people who lost everything can get it back.  Let's hope Microsoft can find these people via their resources and bring them to justice.

Well, I don't know if we are still there until Fridays deadline I guess, being a five year veteran myself, we have a lot to lose across all our server bases, not just those babies.. To say we are royaly p**sed would be an understatement..

I hope whoever is responcible is strung up by their B***s🤨

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Yesimhim3940 said:

Okay so since everything is getting rolled back so if I had aquired a new tame on tue and was in my ark data it will be gone ? F***k that was the best tame I had ever aquired 😭🤬😡😤😠😾👺👿

I think there is a lot of fog on what is going to happen with anything that's been uploaded.

20 hours ago, NightSnake said:

Finally a conscious reasoning..

Is it just me? But sinse the servers came back up, I think it rolled back way beyond the Monday 19th Sept, more like Saturday 17th?

Anyhow, server lag is much worse than it ever was and that's saying something! Is anyone else experiancing major lag issues? We seem to be lagging out a lot more than the usual two or three times a session, having to rejoin just to open a door FFS.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic