Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Report #44

12 hours down genesis 1002

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12184056/downtime

And as always, the most curious or strange thing is that no one from the game staff or the forum says or comments anything about it....
Not even a, "Don't worry, we're working on it" or even "We're under alien attack on our servers", nothing at all.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:54 AM, oOGimschOo said:

Why the Hell you Tiny guys everytime crashing the Gen2 Servers.... everytime the same poop for f... players who duplicate their poop.. items dinos.. material.. hell pls bann this unfair players or find a way to stop duplicate chars after server crash... !!! thx

Its probably far more complicated than just dupers crashing the servers.  

EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo927

last Monday 9h down today 4 and who knows how much longer

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11708289

and yes i report the server

giphy.gif

Player                                                                                                                       Wildcard

close-window-ignore.gif

Edited by pixel85
  • Like 1

I'm getting fed up with this role backs, I just lost 19 boss rex in the tek transmitter some of them with very expensive saddles. This is not the first time I loose dinos through role backs, if you think you're helping by giving us 2x or 3x farming and breeding etc. you're wrong Wild Card. The lag is worse when you have those events. This has been going on for years now and  you can not fix this problems. I'm not sure about buying Ark 2 when it comes out I might just wait until I see YouTubers show the good and the bad. 

• Like 1

problem solved.  read below 😉

First of all good morning, the truth is that this almost never happens and it is appreciated, but hey, someone who can help with this problem. There are many people waiting for these 3 official servers to open because, like me, they have more bases on other maps and they don't want to lose them and that would be all, thank you very much for reading the message, they already have 2 days like this and if nothing is done, I guess they could be offline for many more days.

offline maps are

valguero /556 valguero /557 valguero /558

NA-PVE-Official-Valguero556 - (v349.22)

NA-PVE-Official-Valguero557 - (v349.22)

NA-PVE-Official-Valguero558 - (v349.22

problem solved thank you very much to those who solved the problem from what I see many servers are missing I recommend that you report them in the tool they give us but that they be more than 2 people so that they stand out more and can help you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

it is really very easy to report them through the tool but please do it 😉

servidores caidos .JPG

Edited by only1one1player

12 minutes ago, jodsilva said:

I had already conquered several things and left my baby dinos in mawing the server crashed and I couldn't find any information about the return, will I lose my items? Will my baby dinos die? how is it all?

Assuming its actually crashed and not disconnected from the internet while still running, you should be ok.   The server has been down for 31 hrs now, so if it actually crashed(which is most likely) it will be frozen in time from that moment of the crash + it will have to roll back a little based on the last good save point.

Report down servers https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform  here.  This is the official server issues report tool.  

4 minutes ago, Thekuervito said:

Depend of the save used to restore the server,the last event my gen 2 server down for 32 hours,so my babies just grow 3 hours.

Depending on the severity of the problems with the used game save and maybe how many people message the google doc and complain.... I've seen them take down a server that had come back up after over 45hrs down and all the pods on the server were at 0% charge.  Every dino stored in cryo was gone.   They took the server down and found an earlier save point which didn't have that problem.

I would say it just depends on the severity of issues found after a server is brought back up.  The majority affected will get concessions if needed.

2 hours ago, jodsilva said:

Eu já tinha conquistado várias coisas e deixei meus dinos bebês em mawing o servidor caiu e eu não consegui encontrar nenhuma informação sobre o retorno, vou perder meus itens? Meus dinos bebês morrerão? Como está tudo isso?

the server came back I didn't miss anything thank you all.

• Sebekmoris changed the title to Recent down time of microsoft platform login to official servers.
  • bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic