Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, Garbij said:

Appreciate the update but any news on the EU crossplay servers? SE/Island/Center servers are all missing and have been for almost 2 days.

I wish I could help. Aside from that scheduled maintenance there is clearly another issue going on. I've asked WildCard about it. They said they are investigating.

2 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I wish I could help. Aside from that scheduled maintenance there is clearly another issue going on. I've asked WildCard about it. They said they are investigating.

Would this investigation also include the PC servers that have been down for the past 3 days, such as NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60 and the EU servers mentioned earlier??

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, catnip said:

Would this investigation also include the PC servers that have been down for the past 3 days, such as NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60 and the EU servers mentioned earlier??

Couldn’t tell you. I specifically asked about the Xbox issue after the last patch. 

My guess is all the affected servers need updating. Every server we're on has massive lag issues even when it's two or three tribes in server, you know to avoid passing by huge bases for fear of disconecting and not being able to log back in to retrieve your stuffs even teleporting is glitchy🤨 it's a waiting game as usual and some are more affected than others😧 

On 9/3/2022 at 9:30 AM, catnip said:

Seems like that often happens during events when jerks start duping. Happens on both 995 and 974 gen2 servers that I'm on.

People keep calling out dupers, but I'm inclined not to believe this. I don't understand why they would wait for an event to do this, and I've never seen wherever this might be happening. PvP gen2 servers seem to run a bit smoother (been a bit since I pvped, might not be the case anymore) so I am more inclined to think it is because of a combination of people who don't know how to use cryopods, people running mass amounts of cloners 24/7, mass breeding, and the special mission effects playing with timers.

GenTwo974 finally back up after 11 hours.

Edited by ShadyScrub
Server back up

so no updates regarding the dead servers, i found many people saying their servers is down as my server "eu-pve crystal isle 868" about 4 days now regardless how many reports or posts
how TF support dont notice servers down for 4 days!!!
unfortunately this my main base, and everything in it!!, locked in cant refresh the other bases too
honestly this changed my mind going to ark 2

even if the server is back up again i will cryo and just refresh

Hi Dev's,

Please can you provide rough timescales of outages for EU servers. I have been waiting 24hours+ for EU-PVE-Offical-GenTwo938 to come on so I can go back to my server and feed my dinos. I am sure I am not the only person in this position especially during an event and this is the reason I quit the game. Please fix the servers so we can all enjoy the game.

The server continually goes down, one of the last for 42 hours, I have sent more than 40 reports each time it happens... they ask for mail to inform you about it and they have never done it... here is the instability and lack of attention to this server....

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/12184056/downtime

Or is this a small sample of what awaits us in ark 2?

Edited by Omegadal888

• Omegadal888 changed the title to What happens with genesis 2 oc 1002?
13 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Probably better to send in a report about it, rather than complaining on the community forums to people like me.

Or do both, maximize the visibility of the problem. Has Wildcard ever acknowledged the state of gen2 servers? Genuine question, I don't know.

Oh, and of course, 974 down again. Makes it pretty difficult to tame R-Gigas.

Server's back up but my inventory got wiped and I was removed from my tribe. I managed to get back in the tribe, but my inventory is gone. This is no the first time. Last time it happened, I made a ticket, and they would not replace my dinos or gear. I am so tilted.

Edited by ShadyScrub

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic