Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

GenTwo servers still being terrible, 974 down for the 4th or 5th time in 24 hours, this time while I was taming a giga.
Wildcard please, this is awful. Gen2 has been nothing but a miserable time, on all servers.
Update: Server came back up, but not long enough for me to get out of the server. This is some garbage.

Edited by ShadyScrub

2 hours ago, ShadyScrub said:

GenTwo servers still being terrible, 974 down for the 4th or 5th time in 24 hours, this time while I was taming a giga.
Wildcard please, this is awful. Gen2 has been nothing but a miserable time, on all servers.
Update: Server came back up, but not long enough for me to get out of the server. This is some garbage.

Seems like that often happens during events when jerks start duping. Happens on both 995 and 974 gen2 servers that I'm on.

1 hour ago, catnip said:

OK, WHAT IS THE DEAL! NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60 has now been down for 3 days, with no end in site. We've been submitting multiple outage reports, and it looks like the battlemetrics server listed has only been updated to 349.2 not 349.10 like the other servers. PLEASE get this fixed!!!

Hello guys

we have the same issue at Crystal isle 868, since 3 days now the server never back up again , kindly give us your support ASAP

we submitted a lot of reports but no help till now

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic

I went back and noticed a lot of xbox servers were due down for maintance. From 2.45 pm utc for 6.5 hours today. My rag server wasn't listed, it was pretty much all a bit servers but yet its gone. I don't know why an official statement is so difficult for them or replying to twitter Is seemingly impossible  

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic