Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hace 4 minutos, DogoAZ dijo:

No hay servidores, solo 11-16 activos como máximo en PVE y el servidor en el que el juego ha estado inactivo durante casi 8 horas.

Parece que los servidores se van recuperando poco a poco. Pero el servidor donde juego aún no está listo. Gen2 PVE 974

Edited by DogoAZ

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, josemuni said:

So I don’t know what’s going on but our official Gen2 server reset to day 1 and everything is gone! Peoples bases, Dino’s, characters everything. Can this be undone or do we have to start over?

Report it here:

http://ark.gg/outage

They either did not update it to the latest version server-side or it is your client. I assume you updated your client which in turn is looking for compatible servers. Once they update and the versions are in sync again you should be able to find it.

This can be a bummer with unofficial, but I still believe unofficial servers are the best.

Cheers!

Hello i play this game from beginer, and you still cant bew fast fixing stuff. Server offline more then 14h big chance i lose my char 157lvl becous i transwer from another server and then crash. My dino in another map baby starve. And you just making new dlc,new game but still cant fix big problem game server crash or lag. Private server dont have that problem:( I stay official becous i spend tons time in legacy now spend ~5 year after all server vipe and dont want leave all my progres....

NA-PVE-Official-GenTwo977 went down over 24+ hours ago.   There has been no post or update as to where things stand with this server.     My survivor is stuck on that server and I have no way of getting to the other servers I have bases/dinos on.     Is there a way to get an update on when this server may be back up or if it will be back?    Also, is there any way to get my survivor back, so I can tend to my other bases/dinos?  Thanks

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic