Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Good morning (sorry for my bad English), I looked for any maintenance notices on the survivaltheark website, before writing here too I sent the form to the support as indicated on the site and I checked every possible topic on any Server cancellations but there are no communications , so I wanted to ask: have some servers been deleted? Since Friday the Legacy-pve-eu-XboxOfficialServer353 (theisland) Server no longer appears, can you tell me if it has been deleted?

Good morning (sorry for my bad English), I looked for any maintenance notices on the survivaltheark website, before writing here too I sent the form to the support as indicated on the site and I checked every possible topic on any Server cancellations but there are no communications , so I wanted to ask: have some servers been deleted? Since Friday the Legacy-pve-eu-XboxOfficialServer353 (theisland) Server no longer appears, can you tell me if it has been deleted?

So this is 123 name and any name that is generic needs to be banned. Server 973, 963, have been down for 24 hours and tickets have been brought in. We all know who is causing this down and who is doing the crashes, because  every time these people come to a server down goes the server. At this point it is ridiculous .

People are quitting this game and leaving everything they worked hard for because of just a few people who are literally destroying the game to cheat. What is even the point? Why move on to another game and you haven't even addressed this one? Why should any of us buy ARK 2 and you haven't even fixed the fact that you have players DUPPING AND DESTROYING ARK 1? Help us before you end up leaving a nasty taste in our mouths and we not consider buying ARK 2 because of the issues we are having on  ARK 1.

Why should people spend another dime on your games if this is what they get! People have spent money to play this game without the servers crashing and not coming back up for days ! fix these servers and ban these people with these generic names with 123 or have them change their names period so that they can be reported the name 123 is like saying bob and it shouldn't be allowed! 

Good morning (sorry for my bad English), I looked for any maintenance notices on the survivaltheark website, before writing here too I sent the form to the support as indicated on the site and I checked every possible topic on any Server cancellations but there are no communications, so I wanted to ask: have some servers been deleted? Since Friday the Legacy-pve-eu-XboxOfficialServer353 (theisland) Server no longer appears, can you tell me if it has been deleted?

People choose the name "123" so they can't be tracked across servers.  Not all players called "123" are bad - and if WildCard were to prevent that being used as a name then players would just choose something else to be the new generic name.

Out of interest - what would you define as a "generic name" and what strategy would you use to detect generic names?

Hi,

tried to log on my 752 official pve server I play and the last days it appears to be offline, checked battlemetrics server status and it says server is dead the last couple of days...

is the server deleted or something? because I got some really good dino breeds in that server.

hope to get an answer.

I play on the official server of ragnarok388.

The server is down for two days now, i typed the servername on the internet and came on the site https://www.battlemetrics.com

There  i saw that my server was dead.

What does Wildcard do with dead servers??  replace it or what?

Have i lost all my dinos and base?

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:12 PM, EricF114 said:

Evo is great if u can actually play ..... 

lucky if your char is not on a DEAD Server ... as mine is .... and theres no answer to questions of so many people 

THE LINK IS POSTED IN TOP OF THIS TOPOC..... ......

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, CervantesMor said:

THE LINK IS POSTED IN TOP OF THIS TOPOC..... ......

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

mmh .... dont know what to say ..... the link is no answer at all .... the question asked by so many people was ... is a dead server dead forever or just at the moment .... so to say ... will there be effort to bring currently dead servers back to life or no 

so i got ark 1 year ago and i have 140 hours on it 60% of that time is me trying to join my friends server just to get an error saying connection timeout it is not either one of out internet connection since we both have wired internet 10% is me acually playing and 30% is me trying to fix it i cant believe i spent $20 just so i can only play singleplayer i would like for you to give my 140 hours of my life back and fix the servers and make sure not to do the same mistake again with ark 2 or else the game could not be as popular as you may think

Hi
This is not the first time this has happened. It happened to me many times. Gen2 is a wonderful map and very beautiful. But its only disadvantages are that there are a lot of lags on all servers and servers are constantly crashing. And everything would be fine, but yesterday my cup of patience burst. Yesterday I lost 3 tusoteutis, x rex and 6 shadomane because of this. Before that, I lost 8 wyverns in this way, including the white fiery one, which was very dear to me. I beg you to return at least 3 tusoteutis and, if possible, a white fiery crystal wyvern. 
I hope for your understanding and support.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic