Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Since 5:00 am on July 23, 2022, the server has been crashing for more than 49 hours, and there is still no sign of restarting. The server website shows that the server has been failed to respond to query, and the ark official server outage report has been conducted several times. Can the official clothes be repaired faster?

On 6/23/2022 at 3:02 PM, ReyFury2197 said:

Hey man I don’t know ,but it’s happening to me too ,like you try to find a ark online but it doesn’t appear any server ,that’s happening to me but they don’t understand they think that I can’t join my “server “and I don’t have one ,I have been trying to explain that to them but I don’t know what else to do 😓

Yeah ,cause they don’t care ,I don’t know ,why cause for Real I love this game ,they say to Write a formulary explaining with which server im having the issue but they just don’t care I have a picture where it shows the problem ,and they still sending me emails telling me same 💩

Every time I say, let me drop by gen 2 and see if the crashes , lag and rollbacks are gone, it means my character will be stuck there for 2 or 3 hours with risk of losing all my mision progress again. I just went there today to try to tame a stryder, like 20 min later, bye server. 1 hr later nada, its been like this for months. map full of 290182094134 cloners and 1904819034104 pillars and 19829482942 crabs, this is like the biggest garbage hole ever. It was only playable at release, now you are lucky if you get to refresh your base and don't get stuck there for 2 or 3 hours or even days. Any news of fixes? no, they already got the $$$ >.> And the worst part is, I moved from my original gen 2 server, a little bit before transfers it was already unplayable, like 1 month 20 days later the new server was on the same hole. Its been like this for a year now, transfer there at your own risk. NA 992 gen 2

Edited by xirael
  • Sad 1

what must happen that you react ? this is a serious question and not a joke

we have weekend and my character is on a server that is soon 24st off

I have reported him several times

we turned to dolly via twiter

Discord_6LnqQeOAFA.png

which is also some time ago

So please, what do I have to do to make them react ?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11708289?playerCount=24H

Edited by pixel85

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic