Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Kellb1102 said:

Wow! So I’m not alone. I would think they’d have a place to check on server status but I can’t find one. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark?q=521&features[2e0790dc-d6f7-11e7-8461-b3f086e6eb8c][or][0]=df2933f0-922d-11e9-9a0b-f78bed7056b4&game=ark&sort=score present for u free and easy to use

On 6/14/2022 at 2:12 PM, Minja said:

no one seems to be listening, it's been 3 days since our home servers have dissapeared.

does this mean they are deleted for good? 

Has anyone any experience with this? Do missing servers come back?

Hey man I don’t know ,but it’s happening to me too ,like you try to find a ark online but it doesn’t appear any server ,that’s happening to me but they don’t understand they think that I can’t join my “server “and I don’t have one ,I have been trying to explain that to them but I don’t know what else to do 😓

It has been five days since the server broke down.
I was building the base for the mission on Genesis 608 map
The server broke down.
It happened often, so I thought the server would operate again in a few minutes, a few hours, or tomorrow.
But after a few days, the server didn't open.
When the server didn't open, my main character was trapped in that server

The maintenance time of my base in Extensions and Genesis 2 is running out.
How should I solve this problem now?

I asked the customer center. 
I put a ticket in the technical support team.

But the only answer returned was that on the answering machine.

How should I solve this problem now?

Just turned on xbox .. instantly into forced download of update. On completion of update no servers found at all (unofficial pc sessions) ... tried restart, power off etc nothing ... therefore no chance of playing with my buddy. 

Any similar issues please ... and any chance Wildcard can test things properly before release

Hi,

I've been trying to get to the server for 24 hours. It says permanently 10/70 players, even those days have stopped at 8100. Then I want to join the server on it but it just says: Login failed Connection lost! Is the server completely down? It's the official -gentwo1007 server. I can join other server as normal! I need my char back, because i have on the island and Extionen my other Bases, so pls do something!

thx

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic