Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Minja said:

I've submitted a report through the outages tab but it doesn't usually take this long for a fix.

it seems like there's a small amount of servers that haven't deployed so I fear no one cares enough....

in your experience, if a server is gone for this long, what happens to the structures and player belongings if a server is offline/not showing on the server list?

Does time still carry on in that server or will it be back where it left off once re-deployed?

Shot in the dark but have you tried to search for your server again and not rely on the link in your favorites? Sometimes they get re-IPed and that messes up your saved favorite.

So I've done some research - it looks like wildcard have permanently deleted some official PVP servers WITHOUT any warning whatsoever since the Fjorder update.....my island server is totally gone and I've just read another thread  from 2020 with the exact same situation from other players.......and I've checked to see if these servers were restored and they are no longer on the servers list to this day. 

THAT my friends is really bad. This server outages thread is a pointless vacuum chamber for this issue.

The amount of time I spent on breeding lines on official is insane and cryofridges full up just for them to delete it without warning is so messed up.

**** this game. I'm done.

Edited by Minja

1 hour ago, Minja said:

You’re lucky - when did you file a ticket ? My official PvP server is still offline and not displaying :(

I noticed the server was down Monday night and sent in a ticket Tuesday morning.  Tuesday night when I checked it was back up so more then likely it might have come up overnight or during the day Tuesday but I wasn't able to check until later that night.

My server froze and the whole tribe and all other players on the map were kicked, after that we couldnt go into the server and later on the server was just gone. I have babies and my whole ark life is there. Please can you update as we love Ark more than everything especially this map!!! Ive logged server outage every day for tge past 3 days HELP PLEASE

• Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic

A lot of people reporting the same problem about not beeing able to see any NA server and WC didn't say a word yet.

The only thing that I saw coming from WC was "Unfortunately, Server issues are not something that can be addressed by the Customer Support department". At the same time they don't have another option besides Customer Support department to contact. ???????

Some said that this is a local problem (my internet provider). Well, I think it is not: https://imgur.com/a/KHZIyYI

This issue is happening only with latin players, Brazilians, Argentines, Colombians, Chileans (voices of my mind said that)... Make me think that if the problem was affecting NA players they would have already said something

Edited by KauanDan

7 hours ago, Minja said:

Can someone search EU PVP Official The Island 322 for me? See if it comes up for you?

Or just type 322 in the search on with PVP and Official dedicated arks selected?

Let me know if it's WC or something else stopping it from showing.

All other servers I play on are showing. Just this one server.

I'm having the same issue but with NA-PVP-XboxOfficial-LostIslan1762.

By the way, your server is not showing up for me either.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic