Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Minja changed the title to Some Official servers have disappeared since fjorder update…

If you all havent already, check the full lists to see if the IP changed, also check with friends on the server to make sure they cant see it either. When it does it takes it off your favorites list. I had one that seemed down for like almost a week but it was an IP change and it wasnt showing up for me for some reason no matter how hard I searched, I managed to get it back through my friend.

What do I do to find the official server.

I had like 6 babbies all going and went outside to comeback 3 hours later and told I had to update in the middle of an event.

1 hour later update done so was worried I would miss imprints

another 1/2 hour to do update and know that the Wayven and X-Rex eggs were gone for sure

Start the application....server 918 nowhere to be found

So now I know all my babies will have starved and now I am lost on what to do to have anything left

I’ve submitted a ticket for my server - ngl, This will be really messed up on the next level if we all lose the contents of our servers - lots of us have played for years.

It’s been a day now and there’s usually some sort of resolution within a couple of hours…..but zero. 

why have a small amount of official servers been excluded ??

Is anyone at wildcard going to restore the official servers not appearing? Tames are dying and folks can’t get on….WHAT IS THE ANSWER ? We’ve all submitted server outages reports - DILO - nothing is being done ?

I know you’re working on fjorder but some players don’t give a poop until bugs on fjorder are sorted…..I was stuck in a waterfall earlier - I don’t want to play the map yet 

I have sunk about 300 hrs into my character on EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland-ClassicPVP38

This went down on 06/12/2022 4:11 PM and is the longest outage to date looking back at the past months history.

I have searched the internet and can only see a few pages that provide the down state of the server but no further informaiton.

does anyone know if this is being repaired or if it has been decomissioned ?

Can i recover my character to transfer to another server ?

Thanks.

Installed Fjordur, went to find a server and ONLY EU & OC servers are appearing. Decided to go to Lost Island instead, same thing. All other expansions show NA, EU & OC servers. I've verified the integrity of filed 5 times now, uninstalled and reinstalled ARK, uninstalled, reinstalled Fjordur and Lost Island, and submitted two tickets (both of which were blown off). Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to try next? It's not a "server outage" issue, it's an entire region of servers just not being there issue. 

Ragnarok 114 (Xbox) is also missing and I just got a ton of dino's from a very generous person on that server.  Not found on the server list currently.  Hopefully it will be up soon.  If the server(s) are totally down any breeding should just start up as it was when it went down so you shouldn't lose anything.  Let's not get nasty to the dev's, I'm sure they are working on it and also have to handle issues with the new map.  I'm sure it will get sorted. 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Minja said:

no one seems to be listening, it's been 3 days since our home servers have dissapeared.

does this mean they are deleted for good? 

Has anyone any experience with this? Do missing servers come back?

If it's been properly reported, they are aware of it.

Sometimes there are issues that can take some time to fix though. 

• Like 1

I've submitted a report through the outages tab but it doesn't usually take this long for a fix.

it seems like there's a small amount of servers that haven't deployed so I fear no one cares enough....

in your experience, if a server is gone for this long, what happens to the structures and player belongings if a server is offline/not showing on the server list?

Does time still carry on in that server or will it be back where it left off once re-deployed?

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Minja said:

but it doesn't usually take this long for a fix.

Oh it can. Usually if they are having a hardware issue or trying to rebuild from backups. Seen it many times before.

You'll have to hope that if it's a long-standing issue, the server is off and the clock isn't ticking. Sometimes they have to revert to backups. Ends up looking like a role-back.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic