Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Hola, ya hace mas de 1 mes que se me desapareció el servidor lost island 953, mande tiket pero no tengo solución, intente entrar con uso de un celular usando su internet y si me aparece pero con la fibra normal, tuve que a duras penas desarmar todo lo que tenia en ese server o lo perdía, alguno le paso y si le pudo dar solución me gustaría poder saberla gracias

1 hour ago, KiolL said:

This topic have some reason?.. idk, I dont see anybody from wildcard give some solutions...

Btw, yesterday I want to go for some minutos to GenTwo server 1010 and...

sv1010.png.f381e19cb10ab5ca29ec8ea595255839.pnggen1010.thumb.png.96e9705c7d81c65e5cbff648b88bd644.png

28 minutes ago, C4P1T4O said:

Does anyone know what's going on with the server, it's been offline for 25 hours

Offline.thumb.png.67d43fdce85d1e09d8fc1b2db4105857.png

Seems like gentwo servers are mad...

I guess I lost my pj ... 3,4k hours, ty Wildcard.

hello me it's the EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo1008 server which is buggy my character is blocked on it impossible to teleport to another by I have made tickets since Thursday but I only have automatic messages in 10 days my bases on the others map breaks and I won't have anything and it's been since the update...

https://ark.gg/outage  lol...

I've been doing this since Thursday and nothing changes, we're 30 or more on the server to be blocked

Edited by Rouby
  • Sad 1

I uploaded 36 juvenile brontos in cryopods from SE to Genesis 2 for imprinting. I was able to download 27 of them before the server crashed (at approx. 7:30am PST). Upon the server coming back up, I logged in and all downloaded juve brontos were gone. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. In this batch of juve brontos, I had a new weight mutation, and a new melee mutation. I do not understand why the Gen 2 crash cycle is still an issue at this point. I am very upset with this occurrence. Why can't your development team make a stable game? Somehow WildCard is able to program servers to determine when you upload a dino from your inventory before a server save, but you won't program them to be able to do the same for downloaded dinos. I should still have downloaded cryopods in my inventory regardless of a crash or not. So many players have lost so many dinos, not to mention other inventory, due to this issue not being resolved. A close friend with 15k+ hours quit over this. I watched it happen to her 3 times. Then she just gave up on ARK. You are losing (and will continue to lose) players over your inability (or simply your refusal) to fix these types of issues. What used to be charming quirks have turned into workflow blockades and unnecessary interruptions, causing the gameplay to become more work than enjoyment. Will you please fix our game?

Edited by Errour
To add tags.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Pedroanbesou said:

Hello...i play in oficial Server pve ps4 and since yesterday's last update, i cant change map with my char. There is someone with same problem? How can i fix it?

If transfers are disabled for a specific server, you can report the issue via the following form: https://ark.gg/outage

3 hours ago, Pedroanbesou said:

Or is Just me? Are transfers working normaly?

If you can see the server list but nothing happens when you select a server, then your character was likely duped and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server and check the [DOWNLOAD SURVIVOR] tab on the spawn menu.

Hello, I've went to log on this morning and my server is completely missing from the server list, same on my partners ps4 and on a friend from the servers account, I'm just wondering what will have happened with all of my progress and how soon it's likely to be fixed/if its a problem on my end, I play on a ps5 and the server i think, was eu valguero 1138, but I'm not certain of my exact server number 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic