Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Server EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo988 - (v345.25) Downtime since May /12 /2022. Today May /15 /2022 server is still down.
Questions: Has this server been deleted? Don't come back ?? I lost my CHAR Level 108 was playing on this server?? Where can I open a ticket complaining about the server being OFF for too many days?? Please help...

I have 2 ARK accounts purchased on steam, with all the paid and free DLCs installed in my pc and my son's. We play on other official PVE / PVP servers, where these servers rarely get downtime. We live in Japan, our Computers are state-of-the-art. Here in Osaka our internet is super fast, above 2 Gbps (with fiber). Most fixed internet in Japan is pretty much uncapped, or unlimited (no blocking of any kind).

Thank you very much...

LEGACY-PVE-NA-Valguero931

down since 38 Hours. What happend? Can´t see a tip that it would be deleted??  i wrote a ticket and the answer was: Were sooo sorry..cant help. That sucks. A simple piece of information would be nice..how long it take..wether it was turend off completely..or..or..but just saying..soooory..ups..we can´t help is weak. If these are the requirements for Ark2..then good night...

Same on my server man, i just dont understand how there is no information on it. they have a topic for known outages but its not even posted in or updated. Someone just had their server rolled back to day 1 and lost everything, i know this is probably a IP change situation but to not even say anything about it, then throw a breeding event out or have events in general is just screwed. they have community managers that should at least say hey sorry, we arent sure just yet but we are trying to fix it. Makes solo tribes suffer. Hope yours comes back up some time soon, cant imagine itll be down more than 72 hours but hey im not surprised anymore.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic