Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Ok so I play on offical genesis 2 on xbox and we have been getting alot of server crashes and rollback lately. I was just wondering if we have any offical statemant on what is causing this? 

Some say dupers others pillarspam and too many tames. I just wanna know so if I am doing something that contributes to it happening I can change the way Im playing.

Server 991 is constantly crashing, several times a day. After the transfer from Crystal Isles, Genesis 991 crashed again. Because of the rollback, I lost magmasaur. This is the second time this week that I have lost dinosaurs becouse of crashes and rollback. The server 991 is unplayable, I really don't know where to report this anymore.

I was at Crystal Isles to farm polymer, when i came back after 5 minutes the server crashed. Now I’m going to have to leave the magma on Crystal Isles to keep it from happening again, I read that all Genesis 2 servers are like that. I also have a problem with Connection Timeout and can't access many servers, I have to use a VPN.

Edited by Deeni

15 hours ago, magusnotre said:

can any real GM or someone with higher position find out why it is always being this way? i didnt pay money to play this game only to not being able to play it due to server not being playable, on official. thanks.

LOL hella time and money only to find out one day your ark life doesn't exist anymore. 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic