Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, valki said:

1003 Still online & running but without players.... 

This is unbelievable. How can they not do anything about it. They rebooted it 1 time yesterday (I think) At least take it down till they are going to properly work on it. Insanely stupid!

Edited by SunsetErosion

Boa tarde pessoal. Sou sobrevivente do servidor Genesis 2 ( NA- ...... 1011 ), e estou sem poder entrar no mapa desde ontem domingo dia 06/03/2022. Simplismente o servidor não é encontrado. Já até desinstalei e instalei o jogo para ver se deu ruim na instalação. Outros mapas carrega normalmente , porem minha base principal esta localizada neste servidor de codinome 1011. Se poderem me ajudar fico grato...

Hello there,

my main server CrystalIsles 879 is down since 30 hours. (https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254586)

In the past, the server ran very reliably. The longest outage was only 29 min. Not it's about 30 hours. (https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/7254586/downtime)

The Server Status switch from Offline to Dead.

Please help to fix the server & restore the user data.
Please don't wipe the whole server.

Thank you.
Pandox

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, cloudmachine said:

hello, please please please make EU Gen1 649 live, my main char is closed there and i'll lose all other bases in 8 hours

it's unbelieveble outage for 4 days ffs and dozens of reports don't do anything :(

image.png

That server is online, but under a new IP: EU-PVE-Official-GenOne649. It also appears to have been rolled back a few days, unfortunately. If you lost progress such as your character, etc. please submit a support ticket to get in-game assistance.

11 hours ago, imetsha said:

Today I was playing in Genesis 2 Server 1005 and what happened is that the server became disconnected(offline) and when the server came back I lost my trib and I can't go back to it and my friend is traveling and he can't enter now How do I restore my trib and I am the owner of this tribe please help me

Try uploading and downloading your character. If that doesn't work may need to submit a ticket.

11 hours ago, imetsha said:

Spent like an hour gathering up stuff on my main map, transfered it to my guy on gentwo 1009, roll back happened, hours later when i was able to get back in, all my stuff was gone, not in the upload cause it'd been downloaded, not on my guy cause like a 20min roll back had happened and that just happened to coincide with my download time. It gives my life a sense of stability to come back to my favorite game after not playing for like a year, and see that transfers are still broken, and gen 2 is still basically unplayable. :D

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic