Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Since the last patch 931 and other servers are constant crashing . Also,  alot of rubberbanding, WC fix the server issues!  The crashes occure to much the last couple of months. I,  as a costumer will not buy Ark2 untill you fixed all of the problems in Ark1. Because why should i trust ark2 if you cant even fix ark1?

14 minutes ago, mike777 said:

This game really sucks when are they actually going to sort all there poop out.. We loose so much when this happens and they never fix this game.. We pay for poop 

They wont, only major things. 

After 6 years of ark still having problems that are not fixed since day 1. And now ARK2 is commingnothing will be fixed anymore.

Same as Chinese blocking the bossfight arena's on 946 and 947. It's impossible to do boss because everything is blocked.

Ark has way to many loyal followers for them not to be able to afford hardware. and all the crashes funny they come shortly after a supposed patch. stop breaking the game if u cant fix it dont touch it.  get hardware that works or devs. at this point i have lost all my stuff due to this round of outages that has been going on for 19 hours now. i am returning to atlas at least they try and improve the game not break it so u can act like u fix something to keep a job. no reason for the crashes that has been happening except your lazy or trying to make work to keep a job. 

with the performance in servers past year its almost dead now. most ark servers barely run now. patch just made it 100 times worse. there doing it on purpose i think to push ppl away to make room for ark two. there is now way the devs are literally this this bad. servers going down 18 to 48 hours and there like well its ark. even they know its bad

• Thanks 1

I am fairly new to this game and finally found a server I could build on. I have spent hours learning and building and putting up with the worst lags and glitches I have ever seen in a game. I can't count the number of times I was kicked out of the game with an error message. But now the worst! It seems na official the island 892 server has completely disappeared!!! Has this happened to any one else? Will it ever come back?

3 hours ago, AKDestroyer1962 said:

I am fairly new to this game and finally found a server I could build on. I have spent hours learning and building and putting up with the worst lags and glitches I have ever seen in a game. I can't count the number of times I was kicked out of the game with an error message. But now the worst! It seems na official the island 892 server has completely disappeared!!! Has this happened to any one else? Will it ever come back?

Have you tried searching for it in the server list or checked your "my characters" list (if that is still a thing)? Sometimes they change a servers IP and that happened to me just last week. I went to log in to my gen 2 server which is one of only 4 possible and it was on my favorites list but somehow the one I am on was not on my list it was a sister server.  Sometimes they can be well hidden and you should search multiple times. I once had one of my mains disappear for almost a week I thought it was down but then my friend had been able to find it, they had just changed the IP and I couldnt find it and almost lost everything. 

35 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Have you tried searching for it in the server list or checked your "my characters" list (if that is still a thing)? Sometimes they change a servers IP and that happened to me just last week. I went to log in to my gen 2 server which is one of only 4 possible and it was on my favorites list but somehow the one I am on was not on my list it was a sister server.  Sometimes they can be well hidden and you should search multiple times. I once had one of my mains disappear for almost a week I thought it was down but then my friend had been able to find it, they had just changed the IP and I couldnt find it and almost lost everything. 

Or, it might have crashed. This is a regular occurrence on official servers, especially depending on the expansion although the island is generally stable. They usually come back up in around 30 minutes with the worst case usually being a day or two, very rarely longer than that.

4 minutes ago, Frael said:

Or, it might have crashed. This is a regular occurrence on official servers, especially depending on the expansion although the island is generally stable. They usually come back up in around 30 minutes with the worst case usually being a day or two, very rarely longer than that.

That's what I assumed happened to my one that I didnt see for almost a week, but it wasnt, so best to look hard first.

8 hours ago, AKDestroyer1962 said:

The server seems to be online now. I hope you have been able to log in onto it again...

14 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

GenTwo server 1003 up and RUNNING but players are UNABLE to connect. !!! CATASTROPHE !!! TIMERS RESETTING DAY FOR ME !!!

Do they even know? Ive been trying with tickets and report server outage form...
Please help me reporting it.

Any advice what to do?

1003 Still online & running but without players.... 

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic