Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Is anyone else having problems with gen-two pve servers or is ours particularly problematic?  I would hate to give up our location and swap
but this is literally becoming unplayable - anyone on a server with less issues?

I've put in outage reports but na-pve-970 server is badly lagged, crashing multiple times a day and having average 42 minute outages.
we're down to under 80% uptime for the past week and it's crashed 3 times today already

990  937 995 922 servers did not work for 3 (!!!) days. you turned them on for 1 hour and the servers are offline again! players have already missed 3 days of the event due to the fault of your equipment!!! if you can't cope with the equipment, extend the event! everyone wants to participate! ARK Official Server Outage Report again bombarded with reports 😡😡🤬

image.png.102c3f0f32221279178143f25c5e8f25.png

Sorry if this the wrong forum to post this in or did i do something wrong? just made a topic that my ab server 718 isn't on the server list and my topic was deleted and i didn't receive a message or anything explaining why it was deleted. 

Asking others from the server it's been pointed out to me that only 5 NA aberration servers are showing up, anyone know if they are doing maintenance on the rest or did i miss an announcement?

Edited by XxRainyCloudsxX

• XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, XxRainyCloudsxX said:

Sorry if this the wrong forum to post this in or did i do something wrong? just made a topic that my ab server 718 isn't on the server list and my topic was deleted and i didn't receive a message or anything explaining why it was deleted. 

Asking others from the server it's been pointed out to me that only 5 NA aberration servers are showing up, anyone know if they are doing maintenance on the rest or did i miss an announcement?

Nothing was removed. It was merged here with this existing topic.

my val server na 1066 been missing at least 1-3 hrs since got home could be longer i went through the server outage report once when noticed and again just now to let em know its still not there i've looked favorites and main listings and nothing oh by the way i'm on ps4 and far as i know its not a legacy

Edited by UnKnownCaveDude

On 2/15/2022 at 7:38 AM, Sibeal said:

Is anyone else having problems with gen-two pve servers or is ours particularly problematic?  I would hate to give up our location and swap
but this is literally becoming unplayable - anyone on a server with less issues?

I've put in outage reports but na-pve-970 server is badly lagged, crashing multiple times a day and having average 42 minute outages.
we're down to under 80% uptime for the past week and it's crashed 3 times today already

I can guess it's the event. Usually mine has lag and crashes at the most inconvenient times. Like coming back to my base after taming or going on a run.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic