Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Luizza said:

Yeah, we really need some news about this. It's fine for the stuff on there 'cos we'd assume no time is passing while it's down - but what about the people who's chars are stuck on there and they are going to lose stuff on other servers as they can't get there to refresh.

Please let us now what is going on WC!

trying for years, but they dont talk to us about issues =/

Whatever the hell this recent patch was is been causing Lost Island 1037 to crash hourly, sometimes staying down for hours at a time before coming back up only to eventually crash again. This only just started with the recent patch. 

And yes, yes yes: tons of server people went and filled out the highly praised crash report form on here. 

lost island 1040 has been down for 25 hrs how is this acceptable to you guys, alot of time has gone into people playtime but yet theres no new on the server being worked on or nothing, so are just suppose to sit here and hope it comes back up or what? please dont tell me to go to outtage report because the whole server has put tickets in about server being down please respond and ty

Hi 

Can someone please look at the issue players are experiencing on 1150. People are being booted a lot e.g. Times when it is 3-4 times within 5mins.  This is ruining the game.    

PS. I think that Wildcard could do with some work on Service Design/UX outside of the game, as it is really hard for customers to resolve issues. This certainly impacts me wanting to buy any other products from them in the future.   Maybe an area for investment.!

So the Gen2 server I play on was never stable to begin with: PVE 992. However, as the excitement of the map died down, people quit, moved onto other maps, etc. The server took a turn for the worst: Massive bases setup as factories that have dozens of cloning chambers cloning hundreds of dinos. There are even signs showing you how to trade/buy from the tribe. Some tribes have so many operations going, they are spread across multiple Gen 2 maps. Of course this has lead to:

Server tame caps

Constant instability/crashes

Ive reported it many times. Completely within the rules apparently! I also have a high end gaming rig; even my rig is suffering from the unrealistic cloning/dinos on display/for sale/trade. Bases cant draw in completely or take forever, or the server is down more often then its up.

is anyone else's Gen 2 server dealing with the same nonsense?

Edited by JetJaguar

I don't know where to go with this (yes i put in a server outage ticket) I have a new (level 38 i think) survivor on NA PVE TheCenter56 server and when i went to log in after they shut the servers down on monday night it was gone.  I looked into it and tried going to Steam/view/servers and that server is just gone.  the other server that i have a survivor on will say 3/70 or whatever and this literally says 0/0 for that server.  I looked to filter by survivor in the game and the survivor i have on TheCenter isn't even showing up. I have not been able to get any reply other then the generalized computer generated response that lists fixes which literally has done nothing.  I have put in the outage report but no one has emailed me back about that either.  I don't even know if this site is still up and running as the last date im seeing was years ago.

If anyone can help point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.  Im running the game on my PC and the servers i have played on are all NA and PVE but TheCenter56 is the only one im having an issue with

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic