Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Even tho the server isnt offline,many players have been getting disconnections while other players are online. And no, its not the integrity of files or inthernet issues. LEGACY-PVE-EU-LostIsland951 has been worse when most of some [][][] people of these countries are online. On EU servers, how the hell is still possible that they still come here like flies to play and disgrace the servers they are on. Good luck with Ark 2, will pretty much be the same

For days now on this server we get 255 ping and different times throughout the day and night. It can last for hours, and you are unable to do anything except chat. Ive reported this on the server outage thing everyday with no response or fix. Ive been playing the game since alpha mainly official pvp servers but ive never seen this issue. Any thing i can do like report this some other way or what? Thanks 

Hey,

For some reason our server has been down for over 2 days now, which is unusual given that the longest it has been doen was for 3 or 4 hours, this time its been down for 2 days

And when I go to battlemetrics to check the status of the server, it used to say "down", however now it displays "dead", if wildcard really just took the server off the game completely, shouldn't have they told us prior to doing so? this messed us  up completely, I have spent over 1500 hours there alone! and I still play there, and I left my character there and I have 4 other servers that I NEED to go to in order for them not to auto decay destroy!

Can someone please help us with this as a matter of urgency?

Thanks!

image_2022-01-17_043053.png

if it's dead it's probably been or is in process of being migrated to a new server blade, do a manual search in the server select for an official 434 server the ip changes with the blade its on so it wont show in your favorites or your survivors.

if it's moved it'll come up if it hasnt it wont, you should be able to look it up the same in battlemetrics if it's been migrated there will be 2 that show up one dead one active.

3 hours ago, Muucow said:

if it's dead it's probably been or is in process of being migrated to a new server blade, do a manual search in the server select for an official 434 server the ip changes with the blade its on so it wont show in your favorites or your survivors.

if it's moved it'll come up if it hasnt it wont, you should be able to look it up the same in battlemetrics if it's been migrated there will be 2 that show up one dead one active.

That wouldnt really be fair though would it? We have invested years in this server, and only for it to disappear or merge without giving us prior notice is very unprofessional, honestly I use the same character for 4 more servers and almost 2400 hours in the game, if the server fails to come back online, I guess every one in these servers are deleting the game for good because it would be very un-trust worthy.. so would ARK 2 be.

Anyways, until we get an official response, I know all my dinos+ tek houses will be demolished.

I really did not need anything worse to be added to my ongoing depression that this game took away from me.. sad

and we are at 67+H Offline for 434 & no friggin word whatsoever -.-

its the exactly friggin same, why i started this thread back then in the first place -.- server offline all the time & no1 cares or even talks about it officially.... ultra "professionell" wildcard ...........................................................................

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, HenryManson said:

78H & no1 gives a Sh!t 🤮

Please refrain from bypassing the "bad words filter". That said, this is not isolated to 434. Other servers hosted on the same machine (e.g. 435) are also down which is usually the result of some hardware failure that requires physical intervention and is not be resolvable remotely. Assuming you submitted an Outage Report, they are aware of the issue and will bring them back up as soon as they can. I understand this can be frustrating, but there is no need to keep posting about it here. Please be patient.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Please refrain from bypassing the "bad words filter". That said, this is not isolated to 434. Other servers hosted on the same machine (e.g. 435) are also down which is usually the result of some hardware failure that requires physical intervention and is not be resolvable remotely. Assuming you submitted an Outage Report, they are aware of the issue and will bring them back up as soon as they can. I understand this can be frustrating, but there is no need to keep posting about it here. Please be patient.

Thanks!

aww dude finally, SOMETHING! thx

its just dealing with wildcards non existing communication is extremly frustrating!

if they would have given us the information like:

"there is an issue we are working on & server will be down for some days or a week"

then all would be fine, it would suck, BUT no information whatsoever just creates anger honestly&frustration!  

whats soooo hard about communicating, that they know & work on it??!?!?!??!?!?

its just unbeliveable! for an "official(ish)" forum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HenryManson said:

its just dealing with wildcards non existing communication is extremly frustrating!

if they would have given us the information like:

"there is an issue we are working on & server will be down for some days or a week"

then all would be fine, it would suck, BUT no information whatsoever just creates anger honestly&frustration!  

whats soooo hard about communicating, that they know & work on it??!?!?!??!?!?

its just unbeliveable! for an "official(ish)" forum!

I felt like that for a long time but I'm finding my expectations are lowered by now.
In all fairness: Last week a post of me in the bugs forum got the status "under investigation". It was actualy unexpected lol

Sadly enough, that is all there was and felt like kind of random since there has been no relevant response or action ever since inspite multiple people reported similair issues.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:38 PM, WaelDimachkie said:

That wouldnt really be fair though would it? We have invested years in this server, and only for it to disappear or merge without giving us prior notice is very unprofessional, honestly I use the same character for 4 more servers and almost 2400 hours in the game, if the server fails to come back online, I guess every one in these servers are deleting the game for good because it would be very un-trust worthy.. so would ARK 2 be.

Anyways, until we get an official response, I know all my dinos+ tek houses will be demolished.

I really did not need anything worse to be added to my ongoing depression that this game took away from me.. sad

while a server is offline decay timers are halted. so unless you're going to be offline a couple weeks post migration buildings/tames should be fine. migration is different from merger, migration is moving to a new hardware blade with an ip of it's own the same as it is before the dead status i dont think ive ever seen WC combine servers together the backlash and hatred that would ensue would be epic lol. as for giving notice of dead server it's not really something they can give warning of easiest way of me exampling it would be asking if you know when you're going to have a flat tire in a car or do you know weeks in advance you're going to be down with a cold.

1 hour ago, Muucow said:

while a server is offline decay timers are halted. so unless you're going to be offline a couple weeks post migration buildings/tames should be fine. migration is different from merger, migration is moving to a new hardware blade with an ip of it's own the same as it is before the dead status i dont think ive ever seen WC combine servers together the backlash and hatred that would ensue would be epic lol. as for giving notice of dead server it's not really something they can give warning of easiest way of me exampling it would be asking if you know when you're going to have a flat tire in a car or do you know weeks in advance you're going to be down with a cold.

you totally talk "off topic" here ....
he was talking about having a char stuck on 434, that is the owner of bases on other servers, wich will decay now! (his own fault for not having chars on each server, but thats a different story)

and the fact that there is 0 communication about problems on wildcards side (wich should know/care if something isnt working) is the thing that denies us from "planning" how to react!

2 hours ago, HenryManson said:

you totally talk "off topic" here ....
he was talking about having a char stuck on 434, that is the owner of bases on other servers, wich will decay now! (his own fault for not having chars on each server, but thats a different story)

and the fact that there is 0 communication about problems on wildcards side (wich should know/care if something isnt working) is the thing that denies us from "planning" how to react!

my totally off topic reply is because he quoted me, a reply that goes back to someone talking about losing dino's and bases.

This server is down for 5 days already . Many people on the past have complained about this one ans still these things happens . For Gods sake do something about it... I  made 2 outage reports and even send 2 tickets to wildcards about this and got no respond about it. If the server is going down permanently at the very least give us a warning and some time to pack our stuff and go to an other server !!!

Wildcard please do something about these kind of things !

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic