Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Still nothing about 971. It's been down for a month. Would be great if WC would actually say something about it. I tried to see if I could do a character recovery with support, but they won't give back any ascenions (with are the hardest thing and something to be proud of accomplishing). They offered a level 105 character and a small handful of techgrams...even with screenshot proof.

Hola, queria saber si alguien mas tiene problemas con los servidores de ARK de pc? soy jugadora de ps4 y recientemente me cambie a pc, pero el servidor desde que estoy jugando se ha caídos dos veces, la primera fue de un par de horas, pero esta ultima ha sido ya de mas de 15 hrs. y contando, nose si alguien del soporte de ark puede dar información al respecto, es algo habitual que pasa en esta plataforma? ya que nunca tuve problemas en los servidores de ps4 y he jugado ya por muchos años.

Edited by CoNy

Since before Christmas the Lost Island server 1696 that I'm on has been crashing so badly that its literally impossible to play. Some people are using a glitch called a Food Glitch they found on YouTube and believe that's causing the server ping to go way up and crash the server. We love the new map and don't want to leave but it's becoming more hassle than its worth. Many players on that server feel the same way. Is there anything we can do or you can do please help us fix it as we have been playing Ark forever and do'nt want to quit.

Hi Ark

Please can something be done about the lag fest on LI server 1725 Xbox? 

I had high hopes for this map after the hellish experience with lag and roll backs I’ve had on Gen2 since it’s release.

It started off ok on 1725 but then 4 days in it all started to go wrong. The server I play on is heavily bugged especially the new creatures. It crashes, the Dino performance and AI is atrocious, the Wyven trenches have few or no Wyvens in them, you can’t go across the map without the lag taking you back about 10 seconds due to lag.

Got a lot of people in chat saying it’s dupers… maybe. The server is never at full capacity with most I’ve seen on it at any one time being 40-50 people.

I just want to play the game. This is a new map. Hopefully these issues can be looked into after the festive holidays.

Kind Regards

Edited by FourInchFox

Well done guys at Wildcard…

You’ve actually released a map that’s more unplayable that Genesis part 2.

I take my hat off to you sirs as that’s a feat I never thought could be beat.

Over the past few days the server performance has got worse and worse! I have lost countless creatures to DC! 

Fix you goddamn game! DayZ runs better than this and I don’t say that lightly.

As a consumer I feel incredibly let down.

• Like 1

Hi it’s me again…

Don you know what I did on my Lost Island server on Xbox official 1725 this morning?

Strap yourselves in…

Lost all my stuff on my character because the Lost Island map is an utter trash and a complete failure and has spoilt the Christmas event for me and most of the community.

I will keep complaining until something is done to make the maps stable!! You will say it’s a free map but we have to pay for the main game to download it… poor poor poor.

kind regards

NA-Official-PVE-GenTwo971 has now been down for 2 months.  It was brought back up on the evening 1/5 for less than 24 hours.  There are plenty of us who have our mains on that server in limbo and would like to be able to transfer for off.  

Your company has been quiet and nonresponsive regarding the matter leaving a portion of your player base in the dark.  If you are going to delete the server, wipe, then at least announce in advance with a time period when it will be open so we can get our stuff/toons off.  

Well seems this server problem is widespread on all maps with glitches, crashes and progress loss.

I've been playing on a private server for quite a few months (we have 4 maps going at the same time and chip in for the cost with 10 licences on each so a max of 10 at one time, we never reach that), that means we can transfer our characters within our cluster to another map and we have NO game issues.

I recently decided to try one of the official EU servers and created a new character on the Ragnorok map. Looking for a place to build a temp shelter at the start was stupid as players had put metal or stone pillars everywhere (even underwater) to stop people building. I was fortunately helped by someone who gifted me a Wyvern to fly around and I eventually found somewhere (took ages) where they didn't realise was a good spot and hadn't littered it with pillars.

I was later ready to tame a Barry, Anki and Dodic to get resources to build easier.  What a joke that was, couldn't pick any of them up to carry back to my taming pen no matter how hard I tried. Went back to my private Ragnorok server to test picking up a Barry with a Wyvern on there and had NO PROBLEM.

I've now just realised what the problem possibly is, AND THAT'S YOU LOT. I bet this pillar problem is on all the official maps and its destroying your gameplay. The server has to try rendering in EVERY time you move all those new pillars and render out the old ones and the servers are prob maxed out most of the time. I'm sorry but you need to look at what you are doing yourselves and not blame the game, developers or the servers.  I think the developers need to make sure there is a maximum amount of build items you can make and place to stop this and that for a group not just on single player. Look at whats been done by other players on the servers you are using and I would bet my shirt its on them all.

Just going to add this is a PvE server NOT a PvP one. Also seems those players and groups with [] as names and when they chat we have [] as well in the game chat window are the main culprits on the map I'm on putting up those pillars, go figure. Might THEY be the problem? You decide.

Edited by DidiThatHurt

Still waiting for the expected response saying I'm wrong because of  ........ , seems the silence is deafening. Have you also noticed the people on YouTube that post these how to videos and gameplay ones don't have maps where single pillars are littering all over the place so they obviously aren't recorded on the official servers, probably their own private ones like we have.

I've been back to my own Ragnorok map and definately don't have any issues, our Lost Island runs fantastic with no glitches, freezes or crashes but then again there are only 7 of us on them and we know each other and have done for some time so with 10 licences we can always get on the maps.  I actually did the three bosses solo last week one after the other on Ragnorok and plan to do the Lost Island bosses sometime this week and all 3 Alphas next week.  Only issue I had was going into the Gamma boss my Yuti got trapped between the arena furniture and my tames and the Dragon killed me with his fire breath which was my fault.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic