Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Holy cow... apparently my phone just decided to spam empty lines into a message i tried posting.

so i will post again   971 has been nonstop down for days and days in a row.  Barely even got to play the turkey event....and was able to get at least the suit after a couple hours of game play.  At this point I am not confident that I will be able to keep my turkey suit due to the rollbacks and i wont be able to even play the new map when it comes out tomorrow since im stuck in that server and it being the only one I play in.

What are they going to do for us? More than likely absolutely nothing......

The level of anger and frustration is beyond what words can describe.

bad server.PNG

The 656 server has been down for nearly 102 hours now. How long will it take to recover? I haven't played the game for four days. I just want to know if I can resume before Christmas. What is the cause of 656 server crash 102 hours and no one to manage, I am really about to lose patience, wake up every day to see whether the server has replied, but every day is disappointed, can you consider for the player, properly improve the efficiency of a.

Hello.  Our server crashed for over 90 hours.  No one has access to it anymore (connection timeout).  Time continues to pass and all of our dinosaurs and reproductions are endangered.  Many of us on our map have reported the problem either through topics or through tickets or outage report.  and nothing moves.  Will we be able to find out what's going on on our map and when we can reconnect?  thanks in advance.

Edited by SanPo63

Hello server EU PS4 PVE RAGNAROK OFFICIAL SERVER 380 and dead since last Friday zero person impossible to connect there is really urgent the structures and the dino will start to die, the timer always scrolls the day also suddenly move your buttocks and those quickly very very quickly we don't care about the Christmas event and your new card there we are all afraid for our bases and our dinos please fix this server problem as a priority.

damned NA-PVE-Official-GenTwo971. I'm stuck with my character on the server and it's been offline for over a week now, all the dino on the server that I solo are dead, the base is decay soon.
Now  i can't find the server on battlemetrics. Server still working again? My things are slowly disappearing :(

Edited by NoEVN

Since the update, this server has been down - nothing since. I have submitted multiple outage reports, still nothing. Can someone confirm this is being worked on.. I cannot play due to the fact that my character was on that map. All other maps that I am on are up, but not this one. I would like to enjoy the game, but this is really started to get frustrating with every event, every update.

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic